Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Not much...The 1st Build is for Off/Tank and DPS
The 2nd is Only Tanking...
This build really helped me to win lots of 5v5 games and
3 Ranked i a row with scores
9/1/11 (K/D/A)DPS Build
7/3/18 (K/D/A)Tank Build
13/5/9 (K/D/A)DPS Build
The city of Zaun is a place where both magic and science have gone awry. The unchecked nature of experimentation has taken its toll on the city. However, Zaun's lenient restrictions allow their researchers and inventors the leeway to push the bounds of science at an accelerated rate, for better or worse. It was under these conditions that a team of doctoral students from Zaun's College of Techmaturgy made a breakthrough in the field of intelligent steam automation. Their creation, the steam golem Blitzcrank, was developed to exercise judgment on-the-fly in order to assist with Zaun's hazardous waste reclamation process, since so often the conditions did not allow for human supervision. However, he soon began exhibiting unforeseen behaviors.
Over time, the scientists were able to identify a demonstrated learning process, and Blitzcrank fast became a celebrity. As is sadly often the case though, credit for the golem's creation was scooped up by another - Professor Stanwick Pididly - though most now know the truth. In the wake of the ensuing legal maelstrom, it became evident that neither party truly had the steam golem's best interests at heart, and Blitzcrank humbly petitioned for personal autonomy. Backed by overwhelming support from the public, it took the liberal Council of Zaun only a few weeks to declare Blitzcrank a fully-independent, sentient entity. A unique being, the golem left Zaun, distressed by the controversy and feeling there was no place he could fit in. His travels led him to the one location in Valoran where unique beings have a place - the League of Legends. Fortunately, he was easily able to adapt his design to suit the rigors he would face on the Fields of Justice.
Though Blitzcrank may batter anything that stands in his way, he really has a heart of gold...encased in a framework of iron...in a carapace of steel.
He is a fighting machine !!!
When Blitzcrank life is brought below 20% health he activates Mana Barrier. Mana Barrier can only occur once per minute. This creates a mana shield with 50% of his mana, lasts 10 seconds and refunds any unspent mana.(YOU CAN BE SAVED WITH THIS USING YOUR MANA FROM YOU ITEM)
Blitzcrank fires his right hand, if it encounters an enemy unit it will stun them and deal
60 / 120 / 180 / 240 / 300 (+80% of ability power) magic damage while he pulls them to himself.
Pulling targets is a good way to help your team escape or killing an enemie or Pull the targets
into the turrets
Blitzcrank super charges himself to increase Movement Speed by 16 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 32% and attack speed by 30 / 38 / 46 / 54 / 62% for 8 seconds. However, when this effect ends his movement speed is decreased by 25% for 3 seconds. Help you escape from gang or follow your target until killing him (i play BLitz as an Offtank DPS and is is really useful slaying enemies)
Blitzcrank charges up his fist to make his next attack deal double his total attack damage and pop his target up in the air.It is an very good spell that you can stop chaining spells or disable an enemy for 2 sec's (possible time in the air)
Passive: Lightning arcs off of Blitzcrank to hit a random nearby enemy for 100 / 200 / 300 (+25% of ability power) magic damage every 2.5 seconds.
Active: Deals 250 / 375 / 500 (+100% of ability power) and silences surrounding enemy units for 0.5 seconds. The passive is not in effect during the cooldown.
YOu can DMG/Silence an enemy every 18sec's.. It is really a good ulty use full in gang's if you combo it with Cleanense to escape from Death+Mana Barrier that make's you Undead
And a small summary about how you can survive at the game:
* Power Fist attacks cannot be dodged.
* Power Fist is one of the few abilities that can be used on turrets.
* The 1-2-3 combo of Rocket Grab, Power Fist, and Static Field can devastate an individual opponent, but if not built for DPS, Blitzcrank lacks finishing power.
* Rocket Grab can snatch opponents through terrain and walls - keep this in mind when defending turrets. Use it to deny an enemy champion a kill/chase of your partner(s), pull enemies through the walls/trees into the jungle or even in the front passageway of your base to drag a passing enemy into your base where they will sustain trouble to leave, especially if your final front line turrets are still alive.
* It is smart to use Static Field to farm minions, given the low cooldown and lack of other ways of clearing creep waves quickly.
* Rocket Grab can be used to counter ambushing enemies, who are hiding in brush.
* Blitzcrank's range is deceptive and most enemies underestimate the range of his Rocket Grab. Use this to your advantage and pull enemies into your teammates.
* It is advisable to toggle Power Fist Power Fist before firing Rocket Grab as using a reverse order may make you lack range to hit the target.
o Right-clicking the enemy before a pull also makes it easier to hit them with Power Fist Power Fist, as not doing so may make you sit there after a pull.
* Using Rocket Grab to pull an enemy into your turret range followed by a Power Fist Power Fist will allow the turret to get several hits on them.
o When using this tactic keep in mind that turret won't attack the enemy champion if it's busy attacking minions, unless the said champion deals damage to you.
* Having Armor Penetration Runes, Sheen, along with Power Fist can lead to devastating damage, as it is all physical.
Playing as Blitz
1.The 1-2-3 combo of Rocket Grab, Power Fist, and Static Field can devastate an individual opponent.It is really a great Supp-Tank and a DPS machine you have to learn your how you want to use your combo with skills.. and you can be really supportive
2.Using Blitzcrank's grab to pull an enemy into your tower range followed by a Power Fist will allow the tower to get several hits on them.You can Grab an enemy stuning him and help you team to Slain the specific target using your ulty you make to him lot of DMG and a short silence
This is really helpful for team fights
Be sure that you choose what you think is the best for your game.. And see you enemies and what they can do in order to kill you.
See if your team Needs a tank because Blitz is a very hard killing tank if you get the right items.
Not Much for this champion just do what you think the game needs that's how Guides word..
Please Vote or Commend to make the recommended changes