Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Fiora with this build
|Fiora||Why are you playing normals.|
-Amazing split pusher
-Many auto attack resets
- Riposte blocks almost everything and even gives a stun
- Grand Challenge gives an amazing AOE heal
-Need to hit vitals for a high chance to win duels
- Riposte needs a good reaction time to fully work
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed: Due to her high base AD, getting some attack speed is better than going flat AD.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Scales extremely well from early to late game.
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction: To counter one of her weakness which are long cooldowns.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Against more top laners who do physical damage.
- Fury - Straightforward free attack speed for easier CSing.
- Feast- The free 20 health restored is really very good for aggressive plays without lifesteal in the early game.
- Vampirism - Free lifesteal before buying Ravenous Hydra.
- Oppressor - Works well with the slow from Bladework and stun/slow from Riposte.
- Battering Blows - Straightforward armor penetration for more damage.
- Fervor of Battle - Better than Warlord's Bloodlust in my opinion as you are continuously attacking the enemy using your basic attacks and Lunge and it gives more damage the more you attack.
- Recovery - For more sustain in lane
- Tough Skin - Is way better than Explorer as you will be staying in lane and fighting aggressively hence it increases trading potential.
- Runic Armor - Works well with the healing from hitting a vital.
- Insight - Reduces cooldown of flash and teleport for more flashy plays and teamwork assistance while split pushing.
Situational Items Explained
Sterak's Gage is a relatively good item on Fiora as it gives the health she needs and also able to last longer in teamfights.
The Bloodthirster gives a good amount of lifesteal when combined with Ravenous Hydra and the shield it gives is also good for tanking enemy pokes.
Spirit Visage when the enemy team's ap carry/carries are really fed. It gives a good amount of magic resistance and the passive works well with Duelist's Dance and Grand Challenge's healings.
Mortal Reminder when they have alot of healers like Dr. Mundo and Soraka.
Maw of Malmortius against heavy ap bursts.
Mercurial Scimitar against heavy crowd control such as Malzahar's suppression. The movement speed it grants is also good for chasing or escaping.
Dead Man's Plate is one of the best items for Fiora. It gives the movement speed she needs for chasing and health for her squishiness.
Banshee's Veil when you need the extra mr and also to avoid annoying spells such as Lux and Morgana's snares, Blitzcrank and Thresh's hooks or just to minimize some one like LeBlanc's burst.
With Lunge, try to hit your opponent's vitals whenever possible. Try to go all in at level 2 or 3 if possible otherwise just farm and continue poking by hitting your enemy's vitals. By doing that continuously, you should be able to go all in by level 6 if not, call your jungler for help or even freeze the lane.
This is the time where you quickly break top lane's first turret then start split pushing or stick with your teamfights.
Split push on these 2 conditions
-Team can manage without you
-Winning top lane
Split pushing is rather easy for Fiora due to her many auto attack resets hence she does not need much attack speed. Always have your Teleport ready as you might not know if your team needs you during teamfight. When the enemy jungler comes to gank your lane, fight only when one of the two has lesser than 50% health. Use Grand Challenge on the target with 50% health or lower and try to kill them as quick as you can to activate the healing. With the healing you a almost guaranteed to win the 2v1.
Always remember to focus on the enemy's carries as they are the squishiest. A good trick to use grand duelist is to ask your whole team to focus on that target (provided you used it on the carry). As the area of healing is created as long as you break one of its vitals before it dies. This gives you a higher chance to win the teamfight as the area of healing can really turn the tide around.
Almost the same as mid game but you have to be extra careful. Have wards around the map so that you do not get caught while split pushing.