Fiora Build Guide by adawgg07
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi, and welcome to my on hit/attack speed guide for Fiora. I believe that Fiora is an underplayed champion, but still incredibly good. With this guide you should be able to solo almost anyone on the enemy team and bring your team to victory with your battle changing ult. This is my first guide so please leave comments on areas I can improve in.
+ // Great turret taker
+ // High damage
+ // High mobility
+ // Amazing Duelist
+ // Can give out detentions with her ruler
- // Bad team fighter after her ult is gone
- // Not the best without kills
- // No real escape ability
- // A little squishy
I choose 22/0/8 masteries for Fiora, optimizing our damage and giving us some nice benefits like a flash cool down and some extra movement speed to catch up to enemies/run away from them.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed- These will help us hit faster and have more on hit procs.
- Greater Seal of Armor- These will help us for early survivability against other AD top champs.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist- These will help us against AP tops and the enemy APC.
- Greater Quintessence of Desolation- These bad boys will help us put out some more damage overall.
To start off get boots and 3 health potions. Then rush Ionic Spark for the extra attack speed and the damage for when it procs during your ult. Always remember to buy wards if you have the extra gold for them.
Now that it has reached mid-game, you'll want to get Ninja Tabi for the great unique passive and some extra armor. You'll also want a Vampiric Scepter so that you'll get some decent life back when you ult. You should be getting a Wit's End for the extra magic damage during your ult and the attack speed.
When it gets to late game you should be getting a Madred's for the amazing passive and some AD and attack speed. Get a Last Whisper to break through the armor that the enemy's are bound to have and then get a Bloodthirster last for the extra damage and incredible life steal.
If you feel as if you are getting ripped through quickly then get a frozen mallet for the health and the amazing slow. You can also get a Guardian Angel for some extra survivability. Or if you feel that you aren't doing enough damage, then get a second bloodthirster for more damage and life steal.
- An amazing summoner spell in my opinion, this can be paired with your ult to tower dive and finish off people amazingly. You can also pop it on someone when they use a health potion and get 5 free damage!
- Best spell in the game. This allows you to escape someone, catch up to someone, and steal important objectives like Baron and Dragon.
Both of these spells are good for teleport ganks and mobility, but I feel that sacrificing ignite or flash can mean losing a kill or dying. But if you feel that these spells will help your team out overall, take them.
Fiora is a fantastic champion with wonderful abilities perfect for beating the enemy top lane. Again, this is my first guide, so tell me where I can improve. Thanks for reading and make sure to vote on this guide!
Thanks to jhoijhoi for her guide on How to make a Guide