get
prime

Ezreal Build Guide by whosNFX

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


3K
Views
1
Comments
1
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author whosNFX

Frozen Heart Ezeral: Blue Build

whosNFX Last updated on June 2, 2013
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

1
4
7
10
13
Ability Key Q
3
5
9
14
17
Ability Key W
2
8
12
15
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 21

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
 
 

Defense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pickpocket
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nimble
 
 

Utility: 0


Guide Top

Introduction

Ezeral, the Prodigal Explorer

Ezeral is one of the most popular attack damage carries in the game. With a 47.29% win rate on Ezreal, the other 52.71% cannot play him. Blue Ezeral is becoming the most popular build for Ezeral today says "Elophant.com"

Ezeral Item Stats...

Ezreal Champion Spotlight


Guide Top

Runes

The runes are flexible but I find these runes will help you big time but obviously there are room for improvements in the runes. These rune's will give you a high advantage early game to deny enemy AP and AD champions by having Armor Pen and Magic Pen.

The best thing about this build is that you still have a fair amount of attack damage to poke bot lane.


Guide Top

Masteries

All attack damage carries could always run 21-9-0 for full attack damage.
These masteries give you a fair bit of attack damage and defence.


Guide Top

Items

The items that I recommend, are stylish with all blue items.
The best thing about blue Ezeral is that it actually works.
The blue build is just like having a B.F Sword and Infinity Edge.


Guide Top

Spells

Don't waste mana that's how you lose with Ezeral. Just because his spells don't use up a lot of mana don't spam. The only time you should use your mana is for close last hitting, poke or setting up for a gank.


Guide Top

Ranked Play

Most people cannot farm* and the point of attack damage carry is to get the most money, farm and kills without that your useless. At 20 minuties you should be at 160 minions. You should be able to increase minions late game.

The thing with bottom lane is after laning phase the support doesn't follow you and that leads to over extending and getting killed by enemies.

Wards∆ the best item in the game, when your playing attack damage you can't always rely on the support to buy wards be a gem and but some too.

After someone dies, they move back into lane and go 100% agressive. This leads to feeding and fed champions. You need to know your stopping point.


Guide Top

Pros / Cons

Pros:
"Q" does a lot of damage, uses a little mana and has a far range and you get lifesteal for every "Q" uesed.
"W" ignores minions and go goes to champion
"E" another way to juke, and does damage as well.
"R" globe ranged ultimate
"PSV" resets cool downs.

Cons:
"W" does **** damage
Easy to counter.