Rally can be replaced with any other utility like clairvoyance or fortify. When I solo queue I usually take Cleanse because of teams with 3 - 4 stuns and gangplank is squishy and I don't like to die, but I don't recommend it.
Exhaust because you don't have a slow and it makes parlay do more damage. Also great against physical carries.
- Parlay is your main damage in small fights as it can crit hard early. It does a % of your base attack plus a constant. Parlay can crit, miss, and be dodged. It can also be blocked by spell shield because it is magic damage. At around level 9 you should be sitting at about 40% crit, each crit doing around 350 damage.
- Remove Scurvy heals you a bit and removes all negative buffs besides taunt and ignite, soon to be fixed.
- Raise Moral gives you a passive attack / movement speed buff, which you can double on yourself and give to teammates by sacrificing 1000 health from a friendly minion.
- Cannon Barrage randomly launches cannon balls over a target area, more likely to hit around the X. This spell hits like a truck with magic pen and allows you to assist in team fights / ganks while farming minions with parlay.
- Max parlay. Damage increases each level, mana cost increases by 5, and the gold gained on a last hit with it increases.
- I take Raise Moral at level 2 if it's someone I want to deny gold / EXP.
- If they have a lot of disables I take Remove Scurvy at level 2.
Regardless of whichever I pick up first,
- I almost always max in this order. Cannon Barrage > Parlay > Raise Moral > Remove Scurvy.
I like to start with --
- Meki pendant
- HP pot
- mana pot
First trip --
If possible, I wait until I have around 1850 gold and blue pill back to base:
- Avarice Blade x2
- Boots of Speed
Next Trip --
Whenever the time comes. You can also assist a team fight with Cannon Barrage:
- Avarice Blade
- Haunting Guise -- gives you some regen, cooldown reduction, and magic pen. The cooldown reduction helps with Cannon Barrage's 120 second cooldown, allows it to do 100% damage to champions unless they stack magic resist, and increases parlay's damage a bit.
Final Trip --
- Infinity Edge
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Frozen Mallet
- Banshee's Veil -- for magic heavy
- Phantom Dancer -- for physical heavy