Garen Build Guide by GAN2
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
In Both Builds you must Have a Lot of HP to Succesful use the Items ( Atma's Impaler & Force of Nature ). This Build are Reccomendly for Exp to 30 lev. When you have problems with Life when Play Garen, use the Tank Build. When you have problems with DMG when Play Garen, use Dps Build. Both Build has have Defense and Offense Components. Tank Build is Reccomendend when you play on mid, or with normal Ranged attacker (Sivir, or Ashner). DPS Build are recommenden when you have a support in mele attack (Master Yi, or Katarinna). The Game usualy end when you bought 4-5 items.
You will have Runes with health regen for Tank, and armor Penetr. for Dps. Offcourse you can change the runes for your own, but reccomended Runes for Garen in that Build is Health points, Health points Regen, Attack Speed, Move Speed, Armor penetration rating, critical chance, critical damage dealt, Collddown reduction, Armor, Magic resistance, Damage dealt.
Don't forgot! Garen doesn't have mana and he didn't need ability power.
Masteries is My own and it's can be not Perfect for tanking and Dps. Both Builds are have some of Tanking and Dps-ing, then you will have your own Masteries Talents. You will give him some abilites with coldown reduct, damage dealt, armor penetration, attack speed, critic damage dealt, critic chance, or armor, magic resistance, health points, health points regen and time spend dead reduction for more usefull game with play aslo Garen.
If game is Good you will bought only 4 items before Round is end. Doran Shield will be Perfect item on Top, but on the 18 lev when you have 4 Another Items that Shield is Not Good to continuosly Playing. That same with Boots. You must have on start it. ench. 3, but later it's been Not more usable 4 you. Sell it and Bought Another boots with it. ench.2 with Bonus. i think is boots -15% cd will be good, but you can buy another (Stun effect redustion, or something). Ofcourse if Round is not end and you have a money to change Boots. on 3 item you must Always Give Warmog's Armor. it's grant you a lot of hp and some healt regen. of you don't bought it on begging, you will die always when be alone.
Always give the Judgement on start Battle. Decisive strike is not reccomended for start, but is most reccomended for 2 lev. when you have 2 lev next Skills is your own, but Most reccomended is take always points to Judgement. if you don't want to skill Demacian Strike, you will give it on first level, but you must have that Skill.
Summmoner Spells is your own. I Always take heal, because it been very usefull. if you want take another spells, do it, but you must remember to change talents then.
- you will have a lot of HP (you can change runes).
- You must Buy a Doran Shield on Begging, next will be a boots, and next is the Warmog's Armor.
- If You want to change Summoner Spells you must change the Masteries too.
- You will always get a Judgement Spell, and have one level of Demacian Strike or Higher (offcourse you must Give the points to Demacian Justice on 6, 11 and 16 lev).
- If you be a Good Player and you have owned garen, your team will win the battle when you have only 4 items.
- Don't Forgot Buy item's when you can do it.
- Atamas templar and Force of nature is been most Useable Items for Garen.
- The Most point of Garen is the items what he Wearning.
- Use Ultimate Skill when enemy have at least: first level of skill = 1/5 hp of enemy; 2 level of skill = 1/4 hp of enemy; 3level of skill = 1/3 hp of enemy.
- Garen is Good Champion if you Known how to Play him, and how items you Must Buy.
- on 18 lev don't Fear about attack 2 enemys, offcourse if they not a Tanks, and you have free go to run away if you have small amount of Hp.
- Garen's skills have no cost, but you can be silienced.
- Garen's skills have no cost, then you will give him only collddown reduction effect. only this is been realy use full in all skills.
Enjoy, and Good For You with Play Garen.
Some stuff about Demacia & Garen
Demacia is a city-state in Valoran.
Along the western coast of Valoran, the human city-state of Demacia shines as the continent’s paragon of virtue amongst all the other human settlements. The humans there are on constant vigilance, always striving to sharpen their bodies and minds in the pursuit of absolute justice.
The people of Demacia are driven by their common cause to disseminate benevolence and order for the betterment of all beings throughout Valoran. They view malice and selfishness as a disease which should be expunged from the psyche of humankind. Those who come to Demacia and choose to settle within the borders of the city-state are expected to share the ideals and virtues of its citizenry. Those who seek personal gain at the expense of others quickly find themselves ostracized… or worse.
Life in Demacia is not one of placid utopian dreams. Since the Demacian people pride themselves as the moral vanguards of Valoran, they adopt seemingly draconian measures to ensure that their moral code remains the only code by which one may live within the city-state. Crime in any form is harshly punished; there are no misdemeanors within Demacia. Some detractors of Demacia (who criticize far from the reaches of the city-state) claim this as proof of its inherent hypocrisy. Demacians counter this argument by pointing out that their justice system incorporates benevolence and mitigation into its verdicts. No one is punished without fair and just consideration of the circumstances involved. While others may continue to criticize the harshness of Demacian law, the Demacians stand by their convictions.
Demacia is the only government in Valoran run by a constitutional monarchy, wherein the King of Demacia serves as the head of state and an elected council serves as the legislative body. While the king is a strong ruler, he is kept in check at least partially by the Demacian Council. The current King of Demacia, Jarvan III (a.k.a. Jarvan Lightshield the Third), works earnestly with the Demacian Council to ensure that the sanctity of the city-state remains pure and true. Since the rule of Jarvan I, there has never been an attempted coup or rebellion of any kind in Demacia. The king serves not only as the political leader of the city-state, but also as the commander-in-chief of its military.
Garen is part of the Demacian Military
The Demacian military is one of the strongest in all of Valoran, and until recently it was the only force capable of holding back the hunger of the military machine that is Noxus. Noxus has been the sworn enemy of Demacia since both settlements were founded hundreds of years ago. Their conflict is, at its core, a moral one, and with such a night-and-day division of moral philosophy between Demacia and Noxus, it is not hard to see why Demacia views its military requirements as a vital necessity for survival. Every Demacian citizen is required to serve in its military for no fewer than three years. Even after this time, most Demacians remain on active status in the city-state’s military reserve.
Demacia is a shining beacon of hope for humanity, and as such the city is the visual representation of this concept. There is a clean and pristine feel and look to the city. Towering spires litter the skyline of Demacia. White stone and marble are the materials of choice in the construction of Demacian buildings. Majestic flags fly high along the parapets of the city. The city walls virtually gleam with power and nobility. The city itself sits next to a natural port, with the majority of the city resting on a plateau.
Demacia was one of the first supporters of the League of Legends, though its concerns were less for the planet’s stability and more to diminish the Noxian threat to Valoran. Demacia sent its best students of magic to the Institute of War, with some of them becoming master summoners. Demacia holds its own in the Fields of Justice, and this has subsequently eased the massive expenditure of resources otherwise needed to maintain its military force. The post-League Demacian military is as strong as ever, though it has shifted its focus from that of a standing invasion force, ready to re-conquest Noxian acquisitions, to that of an impenetrable bastion, secure and vigilant across its entire dominion.
- Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow - "Birthplace"; former guardian of Durand, the Artificer
- Garen, the Might of Demacia - Birthplace; leader of the Dauntless Vanguard
- Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia - Birthplace; Crown Prince of Demacia
- Lux, the Lady of Luminosity - Birthplace; prodigy from the College of Magic
- Poppy, the Iron Ambassador - Residence; Yordle emissary from Bandle City
- Sona, the Maven of the Strings - Residence; famed Demacian musician
- Vayne, the Night Hunter - Birthplace; renowned Demacian vigilante
- Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia - Residence; steward of the Lightshield Dynasty
- Brand, the Burning Vengeance - Created fires across the Demacian coast
- Katarina, the Sinister Blade - Maintains a rivalry with Garen Crownguard
- Sion, the Undead Champion - Executed by Demacian forces
- Swain, the Master Tactician - Seeks to kill Jarvan Lightshield the Fourth
- Twisted Fate, the Card Master - Probable birthplace; rogue gypsy
- Urgot, the Headman's Pride - Desires revenge on Garen Crownguard