Not Updated For Current Season
Hello this is my 5th build, I feel this build is VERY effetive because a lot of people can never find a true damage dealing build for Garen.
This build is just a simple run-down on how to create a good DPS Garen!
I feel that people know by now Garen isnt as strong end-game as early/mid-game, well this build will make that different this build makes Garen good threw-out the whole game!
Get Boots of Swiftness ASAP! So you can use to get to enemies fast or run away if needed...
When you get Phage you get health, damage AND a snare...THIS will be Garens main item early-game def!
Sunfire Cape provies survivability and more damage with judgment...
Bloddthirster is next, so you can get stacks for more AD...
Black Cleaver is next provides AD, atk speed and armor pen must for Garen.
Infinitys Edge is your final solid item, it provides a lot of AD and crit which is always nice...
NOW for your 6th item you can go 2 ways grab Frozen Mallet if you need more defense and Tri-Force if you feel that your fine on defense, Tri-Force because you still get snare from Phage, Zeal is helpful to help Infinitys Edge out and Sheen works with Q.
This is a no brainer...
Open with Q then ASAP E, if needed W for survivability and R for finisher.
Pros / Cons
- Easy to use
- Easly one of the games best lane champs
- Good surviability as a damage
- Amazing damage output early/mid-game
- Can off-tank only if needed
- Good AoE damage
- CD's are a little high
- IF you dont have the first 4 items around 35 min you'll begin to have a tough time
- End-game item dependant
Ignite - I love Ignite because its more of a guarantee that i'll land a kill because I try to use both Ignite and my ult when my enemy is low on health
Ghost - Same concept as Q just think of Ghost being a back-up or even use both at the same time so you can stay on someones *** or use Q + Ghost + E to run.
Back up summoner spell:
Exhaust - Exhaust can be used with Garen if you prefer Exhaust over Ignite, I always keep Ghost with Garen I feel more safe with it.
- Just try to use your Q during teamfights on an enemy that is dealing a lot of damage Silence them so they can be useless in a team fight
- Use E within a big crowd as many times as you can
- Ignite/Exhaust on carry/assassins
- Ult on ANYONE that is low to get them killed ASAP