Tanky Brusier Garen
Example Build #1
Example Build #2
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi i am a Jungle main and my main is Yi, i play quite a lot of garen due to has skill ceiling being extremely low and is easy to play. I play on the SEA server using Garena. This also isn't the fanciest of guides since i don't do this a lot but i hope you like it
How to properly trade
When laning get use your Qto haras your opponent then immediately retreating to the brush to lose minion agro. When you have your E try to hit only the enemy champion as it does bonus damage to single targets, try activating your E then Q shortly after and it will give you a speed increase to catch up with your enemy, if their jungler comes to gank get 6 stacks on them kill then activate your Yoummu's then your Q then you'll be running faster than Berry Allen.
- You should buy Ravenous Hydra because of your passive which heals you for a boat load of health combined with a Warmogs if you have one with lifesteal then of boi your health is gonna be healthy almost all the time
- Buy this when you feel that your losing the game so while focusing on someone you can cause a little bit of aoe damage at the sametime to deal damage to the back lines
- Get this item if your snowballing as it provides a movement speed buff when activated combine it with your Qand your Dead Man's Plate you'll be running at the speed of light.
- I never get this unless i'm 5/0 or really really fed because losing some armor is gonna cost so get this if your planning or already snowballing
- Its unique passive - Immolate deals 25 damage increasing by level, the health and armor also helps out i would rush this in any game.
- This passive - Cleave: Cleaves your targets' armor and this can stack up to 6 times, at 6 stacks you will cleave of 30% of their armor and you can stack this onto multiple targets with your E so have fun.Its other passive is called - Rage dealing physical damage grants 20 movement speed for 2 seconds. Assists on Cleaved enemy champions or kills on any unit grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds.
Items(AD Tanky Garen)
-The slow and silence you apply is very useful and the passive slow is nice too and it will catch you up to your opponent like a LeBlanc who as annoying AF.
- The crit chance, MS and AS speed is great and its passive letting you avoid unit collision
is also nice for chasing.
- It grants your 75 AD, 20% lifesteal and a shield. So just by farming it will over-heal you and all the over-healed health well converts into a Big ARSE shield that block AF-ton of damage.
What to do in team fights and skirmishers
-In a team fight your the tank so jump in when your team is ready, be a good meat shield and block any incoming skill shots, when your in the middle if you can get there E then Q then apply 6 stacks to each enemy try to pick of the adc or threats to your team if you kill the cleaved target you will be granted 60 movement speed for 2 seconds
- Do the exact same thing and apply 6 stacks so as many people as you can then pick off the threats to your team
As Garen your a little bit like Nasus as you need to farm to get tank items to be useful his W gives him permanent AR and MR yes but only to a maximum of 30 so getting a Sunfire Cape ASAP is crucial. If you want to get your laning opponent bait them out wait for them to use their spells and waste their mana since Garen is not mana based, then go in and force them out of lane or kill your opponent. After kill or forcing your laning opponent to back, you should shove the wave as quickly as possible and get couple of AA's at their tower then back if you want to, this way you'll be doing tower damage and making them lose out on farm. Then TP back to lane as if you were never gone.
Thank you for reading my guide and making it here so far and this is my first guide technically so i hope you enjoyed it and can help you be a better Garen player.