Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Taric with this build
|Soraka||Soraka is really op in this season, but easy counterable. Tell your adc to build Executioner's Calling, wait for the jungler and gg easy.|
Pros / Cons
+ VERY VERY VERY VERSATILE ( you can build everything on him, he's still useful :)
+ Heals, Stuns, and Buffs/Debuffs
+ His Passive Allows him to reduce Cd's
+ Truly Truly outrageous
- Lack of Escape
- Easy Gankable Botlane
- Taric's kit cannot provide important boosts to his team, let me explain better.
Taric is versatile, but his skills are weak, this means he doesn't heal like soraka, doesn't stun like leona, he doesn't bring utlity as nami/karma ecc.
You are obviously asking why this max order...
Well, every taric skill is necessary, Q for heal, W for armor buff, E for stun duration and dmg.
Prioritize E only if you're winning the lane. Q upgrade can be compensated by your max health and Windspeaker's Blessing.
1) Go aegis if their ap carry is dominating or if you find an ap support in lane.
2) I suggest mercury only if you're the gap closer, or their cc are too high.
3) Go thornmail only if strictly necessary, i prefer randuins.
4) Rush glory only if your team is winning.
5) Gauntlet is the perfect substitute to the frozen heart, build it if you want more dmg/gap close.
all the other items are situational.
Marks, Seals and Quintessences MUST be the same.
Glyphs = rush ap glyphs if you're against a full ad team, they will help you by providing more heal and dmg.
I suggest not to change masteries.
If you think you can bully the lane rush Thunderlord's decree, but you need to prioritize the skill order to Q and E.