Jax Build Guide by starqaza
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Golden lamp post jax
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello, and welcome to my build. This build for Jax. with his brass lamp post he can beat many champs down. This build is experimental. My ign is starqaza and friend me if you like. Hope you enjoy playing with this build and give it a like if you want =D
This is my 2nd build so it might not be perfect
Pros / Cons
1. Tons of damage
2. Melts tanks
3. 1v1 master
4 anti ad carry (ex) Counter Strike
5. good in team fights
6. needs no boots because of items that give move speed
1. Glass cannon (tons of damage low health champ or build
2. VERY late game build
3. If ganked with a stun game over
4. vary costly build
5. steals a few kills XD
Tip and tricks
WHY CANT I JUMP TO TOWERS *throws key board* <---- half the time
So there are a few things that can help you while play this build through out the game.
1. when farming, if you are taking minion damage use your Counter Strike and take about half there health. If YOUR minions are taking the damage, farm as you normally would.
2. Because this build is so late game you need to know how to get away( there are a few tricks with this). (A) you have a Phantom Dancer so you can run through minions, when being chased run through minions and it should hinder your chaser. (B) placing a ward in the middle of your lane is another get away trick, you can Leap Strike to them so you have a little extra boost to get away ( you can't jump to towers so placing a ward at your tower can save you =/)
3. To start a fight activate your Counter Strike and your Grandmaster's Might , then leap into the crowd or at the person. you can activate your Counter Strike again or let it soak up some damage to deal a little more damage. use your Empower as much as possible.
Before you start to rage about the late maxing of Empower I have good reason to max that late. This build focuses on crit strike and ad early and mid game. Empower has a low starting damage so getting it is almost a waste. Mid and late game you get Hextech Gunblade , Guinsoo's Rageblade , and or Trinity Force . Normally you would get it early but for the sake of stun time on Counter Strike and the damage on Leap Strike get it late game.
This concludes my build for Jax. Please give it a like if you like the build and comment if I missed any thing etc. I would love to hear any changes that you made to this build that helped you in-game or how good or bad you did with this build. Have fun =D