Nidalee Build Guide by MrB34t
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
GLASS CANNON NIDA!
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
+ Awesome sustain!
+ Crazy poker!
+ Good 1v1 power!
+ Mini wards!
+ Good ganker!
// Great sustain makes nidalee awesome farmer and you can surprise your enemies with your damage when you get back to your lane.
- Kinda bad teamfigther.
- very mana hungry ealry to mid game.
- Hard to farm pre lvl 6.
- Spears are hard to hit.
- cannot cath up if fallen behind.
- can be shutdowned by cc.
// Nidalee isnt that great team figther shes more of that poke champion. but if you build him ad/tank he can be good tank/assassin.
Human form Ability Explanation
- Prowl: // Nice passive for early invades or escapeing tight situations.
- Javelin toss (Q): // Your main damage comes from this ability. it will deal more damage if the javelin travels longer.
- Bushwack (W): // Mini wards can save your life if you place this into rigth spots.
- Primal surge (E): // Heals,Spears,Heals,Spears <3 unlimited sustain.
- Aspect of the cougar (R): // Turns you into a ****ing cougar. your abilities are completely different and i will explain them in a minute.
Cougar form Ability Explanation
- Prowl: // Same passive. explained above.
- Takedown (Q): // Good finisher on your combo. use this ability last if you want to secure the kill. it will deal more damage if your target is low on hp.
- Pounce (W): // Youll be jumping like nyan cat spam this all the time when you have your tear. great farming tool and escape tool.
- Swipe (E): // Deals nice damage in a cone near you really short range use this for farming or after a pounce on to the enemy
- Aspect of the cougar (R): // Turns you back to human form.
Flash: // All around god spell for any champion if your under level 12 you should pick ghost instead.
Ignite: // Good spell to secure kill or get assists if you invade early.
Ghost: // Really great spell for nida with this you can escape any situation.
|// Nice early game damage boost gives you nice movement speed too. i suggest you enchanting these with homeguard or captain.|
|// Beast item for nida gives lots of ap and the passive boosts your ap so much.|
|// Nice defensive item for nidalee active is amazing lifesaver. the ap is nice too.|
|// This item will come in handy in teamfigths. if you have zhonya's you should run in to the middle of the figth use all your abilities in the cougar form then pop zhonya's.|
|// if you had tear from the begining you shouldnt have any problem. you will get Seraph's Embrace instantly.|
|// Your health comes here awesome item gives you lots of health. you could build this earlier if you have trouble.|
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: // Early game ap is important on nidalee you can replace these with scaling ap if you want more late game power.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: // These are for late game poking figths and overall good marks for nidalee. you can replace these with ap or health marks.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: // i chose magic resist glyphs becouse your going to get poked too so youll take less damage from their poke.
- Greater Seal of Armor: // you can pick these or mana regens depending in their team if they have lots of ad pick these.
|// this mastery tree is aimed to offensive nidalee. you could go with more sustain by going 9/0/21 if you need that extra mana regen or COOKIE!|
Tips and Tricks!
Tips and tricks
// Use your cougar form to fill your tear.
// your cougar forms abilities doesnt cost mana. [/columns]
// Aim your spear little bit forward of the target. you need to predict enemys movement.[/columns]
// Try to be on the exp range all the time to get more levels. [/columns]
|// Thank you for reading my guide. if you even read it :DD. please rate this guide and give me some feedback in the discussion section.|