Kha'Zix General Guide by letaljc
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Hey everyone :) This is my second guide here, so don't expect it to be perfect !
I made this guide because I couldn't find any I really liked, so I wanted to share my point of view on how to play Kha'Zix!
I started to mess around spell vamp, because i really thought it would be wort it to have lifesteal on his Taste Their Fear, and i was like OMG Hextech Gunblade TOO STRONK !
So I decided to make my own guide, cause i also have differents points of view regarding the 3 (or even 4) evolutions of Kha'Zix skills.
Pros / Cons
+ Great burst
+ Great 1v1 champ
+ Strong gank potential
+ Strong escape mechanism
+ Awesome chaser
+ Good survivability overall
- Can have a hard time depending on the matchup
- Rengar will always want to kill you
- Can be a bit squishy
- Good placement skills are required
- An animal doesn't have boobs :/
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Health
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage is my favorite option, because it allows you have the bonus damage that is used on your ratio early on. If you don't like it that much, ArPen is still a decent choice.
- Greater Seal of Armor for armor, classical choice and strong for a toplane.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist for magic resistance, always useful for avoiding too much damage from a Jayce or being ganked by a Maokai or something like that.
- Greater Quintessence of Health for safety. You'll have a strong early game with flat armor, mr and hp. It synergizes well with the other runes. Besides, 50hp can save your *** many times in early game !
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed gives you a slight boost of ms, which is, imo, nice late game. But feel free to pick another quint.
I like to take 21/9/0 with toplaners, and I think this combination fit Kha'Zix well.
- In the defense tree, since you're more likely facing an ad, take those 3 points in
, then go for the extra life in
- In the offense tree, pick classical ArPen and lifesteal in Vampirism . I like to take 4 points in Deadliness , but don't pick the extra crit damage since, imo, crits on Kha'Zix aren't worth it.
If you want more safety, go for a classical 9/21/0 with still heading for Weapon Expertise in the offense tree.
When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat. Unseen Threat causes his next basic attack against an enemy champion or Evolved Void Spike to deal 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 200 / 220 (+ 50% AP) bonus magic damage and slow by 35% for 2 seconds.
Unseen Threat lasts until consumed and has no internal cooldown.
Cost: 25 mana
Passive: Kha'Zix marks enemies that are isolated from their allies.
Active: Deal physical damage to a single target. Damage against isolated targets is significantly increased.
Physical damage: 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 (+ 160% bonus AD)
Physical damage to Isolated Target: 100 / 145 / 190 / 235 / 280 (+ 240% bonus AD)
Evolved Enlarged Claws: Increases damage to isolated targets by 12% of their missing health (max 200 vs monsters). Increases range of Taste Their Fear and Kha'Zix Basic Attacks by 50.
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana
Active: Kha'Zix fires spikes that explode on contact, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies. Kha'Zix is healed if he is within the explosion radius.
Physical Damage: 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 (+ 90% bonus AD)
Heal: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+ 50% AP)
Evolved Spike Racks: Causes Void Spike to fire three spikes in a cone. Void Spike will consume Unseen Threat to slow and damage all enemies struck.
Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14
Cost: 50 mana
Active: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area.
Physical Damage: 65 / 100 / 135 / 170 / 205 (+ 80% bonus AD)
Evolved Wings: Increases Leap range and causes kills and assists to refresh Leap cooldown.
Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80
Cost: 100 mana
Passive: Each rank of Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his abilities, granting it an additional effect.
Active: Kha'Zix enters stealth for 1 second, gaining 40% bonus movement speed. Entering stealth grants Unseen Threat. Void Assault can be cast a second time within 10 seconds at no cost.
Evolved Active Camouflage: Void Assault can be cast three times. Kha'Zix takes 40% reduced damage while in stealth.
More informations on your launcher where you can see the abilities, or on this video from Ciderhelm :
Maw of Malmortius