Hecarim Build Guide by Ninz
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey ya Everyone, I'm Ninz, this is my very first guide in mobafire! I hope you all enjoyed my guide. Before we begin I would like to tell you all that I making this guide is for you to have a little try on it and giving you an Ideas to create your OWN build!. Just remember that this guide is not so perfect or anything, so you all can leave some comments and tips on this. Good Luck and Have Fun~!
Pros / Cons
+ Crazy movement speed
+ Nice damage output
+ Look scary
- Hard to master
- Requires good teamwork
- Low Q damage on minion
MasteriesFor his masteries, I decided to go 22/8/0
Summoner's Wrath - Since my guide use Ghost and Ignite,I guess this is the right choice
Brute Force Deadliness - These two give you some bonus damage for a better early gameplay :)
Weapon Expertise - It can be more cool since you have Greater Quintessence of Desolation
Resistance Hardiness - Since you're Squishy I guess This can help you while you also have Greater Seal of Armor and Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
For Runes, I decided to go for these :
- greater mark of desolation - Take it!
- Greater Seal of Armor - He's really squishy, why don't we make him harder. with this, we can have a better sustainability during laning.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist - Better this, than getting 1-2 hit from an enemy such as LeBlanc or any crazy burst enemy
- greater quintessence of desolation - T-T-T-Take it!
Recommended Summoners Spells
SPACE - This is my main spells for hecarim I used,you can use this skill as when you're Chasing or Running. Beside, This skill give you more damage for Hecarim because of his passive Warpath
SPACE - I guess you'll want to take this to avoid a situation called ''OMG That was a last hit!!''
SPACE - If you don't have some confident on your gameplay, why don't you take this?
SPACE - Some player likes this skill, you can take it if you like too
- Rampage , a very cool skill. This skill can be used for jungling/farming. I really like this skill because the Cd is very little, beside, this skill can be really dangerous once you get Trinity Force. Everytime u spammed Rampage you'll have a 150% bonus damage for your next attack with only 2sec cooldown. Imagine if you spam more Rampage ?. Max this skill at LvL 9
- Spirit of Dread Good skill when you're having a teamfight! simply press W and fight! make sure your teammates keep attacking the enemy inside your circle for some lifesteal. Max this skill at LvL 14
- Devastating Charge That enemy is running from you? no sweat! use this skill to chase ;) or you can also use this skill to Run for Your Life!. Remember, this skill will have more damage depend on the distance you've traveled. Max this skill at LvL 18
- Onslaught of Shadows A great CC from Hecarim! with a 300 damage on the 1st charge plus 200 damage on the shockwave it make your min damage is 500(didn't plus AP) help your friend when they're dying! give those enemy your dearly soldier on their face and flee away from you! Max this skill at LvL 16
- Trinity Force It give you a lots of stats, and also 150% bonus damage after 1 skill used. This can be done by your Rampage skill, just spam as you pleased~!and attack!
- Maw of Malmortius This item can protect you from AP champ!(you won't die easily by them) and also, each 2.5% of your HP missing, you will get 1 bonus Attack Damage and it's great :)
- Phantom Dancer Awesome movement speed by this item and also, you can maximize it using your Devastating Charge for more crazy speed!. meanwhile, your attack damage is also increase because of your Warpath skill.
- Madred's Bloodrazor With this Item, you don't need to be scared of those tanker or some kind of Crazy Health Enemy? More HP Enemy, MORE NICE for Hecarim with a Madred's Bloodrazor
Early Game Items
- Boots of Speed
- 3 Health Potion
- finished your Mercury's Treads(if there's a lots of CC enemy) or Berserker's Greaves
- Long Sword --> Hexdrinker
- Some sight ward if you need/helping teammates
Mid Game Items
- Ruby Crystal --> Phage --> Sheen --> Trinity Force
- Dagger --> Zeal
- Madred's Razors --> Recurve Bow --> Madred's Bloodrazor
- Finished your Hexdrinker --> Maw of Malmortius
- Finished your Zeal --> Phantom Dancer
Optional Late Game 5th and 6th Items
- Thornmail - Make this Item if there's a lot of AD enemies. There's no reason for you to scared of them once you get this Item. Kill Them before they Killed you!
- Force of Nature - Get it if your facing a AP heavy team, adding with your Maw of Malmortius, you'll be a force to be reckon with! Not to mention the 8% movement speed buff. Thus, FON increases your survivability and your damage output
- Randuin's Omen - Hmm, This item quite good, it gave you armor , health and health regen, with a cool passive that is slowing enemies who're attacking you by 35% for 3sec, but remember..it's only 20% chance to slow them. But still! Randuin's Omen also have an active skill that is also slowing surrounding enemies (500range) It is good if you make this item to counter an enemy such as Tryndamere , Master Yi , Vayne and some others fast-attack-champion.
- Frozen Heart - I'm rarely use frozen heart, but if you'd like to try it out with my guide, why not. It's giving you 20% cooldown reduction and reduce nearby enemy's attack speed.
What if your enemy is both AP and AD? haha Choose what you thinks the best!
SPACESPACE Thanks you for reading my very first guide of Hecarim The Shadow of War
Don't forget to UpVote if you liked my guide, critics and comment would be welcomed, If you're going to DownVote my guide, please tell me the reason so I can improved my work and learn more from pros player!
Have Fun and Have a Nice Game!!
Here Some Screen Shot of me using my own build :