Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Hecarim with this build
|Amumu||Hes no big deal, just stomp him.|
Hecarim belongs the strongest junglers in season 6, changes on the jungle item are helping him to deal even more dmg with having a penalty in some stats. In late/mid game hes nearly untradable and he earases mids/adcs or squishy top/junglers. i love this lasagna on speed.
I allways take Damage marks, Armor seals and scaling MR glyphs, Quintessences can be damage or Movement speed, i preffer the MS because your Warpath passive
Engage with E, when ur near ur target press R after the ult u should hit him back into your lines with, after this Just spam AA's and qs, if u are taking damage go for the W.
Pros / Cons
- Much mobility, can chase like a god
- One shot ads without problems COUGH Tahmkench COUGH
- His W heals him for every damage which is done on enemies, got it? EVERY damage, so if your twitch hits all the people in your W with his R ur getting so much health that your dying of the heal.
- Hard to trade
- Hes a Horse
- Clears the jungle with ease
- Ganks are godlike
- E + R are good engage tools for Teamfights
- If he got taken off in early its hard to come back in late
- Needs Trinity and his Jung item to deal Damage
- Slows debuff his Damage
- Ult is hard to hit perfectly
- U have to learn him
- Tahm kench ruins ur game
- Mana costs are REAL!
Creeping / Jungling
Start with blue/gromp. Always smite gromp in early, even if u started at blue. when u started at gromp dont go for the blue go instant for wolfs, Birds and red. Birds and Wolfs should be done easy without smite, smite red and go back. after back go to gromp, it will be respawned anyways and do the same rotation again.after the second back you should be able to gank dominated lane with Ghost and chilling smite. enjoy.
This guide works perfectly for me in Gold, Pls tell me if you find wrong things or my grammar is way TOO bad (im german) have fun with this guide :)