General Guide by Mikuroo
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Introduction - I will review your build
Hello, my name is Mikuroo. I am making this guide for the new guide builders of mobafire. I have noticed many things since I started making guides, is that many of them don't even get looked at. Many are ignored because they do not fit visual criteria or they are different.
This is my guide on how to get your guides noticed. Also, this is my post where you may ask for a review on your guide from me. PM me for a review, and I will do it for you.
//PM me with your guide link and I will review it. I will also help it with a upvote, that is if it is worthy of one. If it is not, I will tell you what you need to change.
For you to receive a review from me, I would ask you nicely to give me a +rep and check out one of my guides in return, I do not think this is an unreasonable fee. Thank you in advance! I will be sure to check your guide the next time I get on to mobafire.
Note that you don't really have to give me +rep, it's just nice to have ya'know? :) However one of my requirements is that you look at one of my guides in return.
Now why would you want me to review your build?
A few things:
1. I play alot of characters. I am one of those people who get bored of one character, so I can basically say that I've "Played them all"
2. It is always good to have someone look over your guide, and see faults you did not see. But you cannot always have people look over your guide, and if you are a beginner, then you certainly cannot get pros to look over your guide, cause they really only have time to review good guides.
3. Main point. If you need to get some jungling concepts, I can help you a lot with that, because I main the jungle. I know almost about everything in the jungle, and my knowledge is 800 elo higher then I play, because I read alot.
Why is no one looking at my guide?
This is probably because of a couple reasons.
1. It isn’t aesthetically appealing. I would advise jhoijhoi’s guide to making a guide found here. This is all you really need to know about making your guide look good.
2. Another thing that many people may not think about is the time you publish your guide. The longer your guide stays on the section “Newest Guides”, the more attention it will get. Another thing to realize is that publishing a guide when a new champion comes out is suicide. Your guide will get stacked on by all the other ones and no one will ever be able to see yours.
3. Guides just need to get ratings going so people want to look at them. Don’t be afraid to archive your guide and re-publish it if no one looked at it the first time around. However, do not spam the guide too many times.
So yeah check you out later, I would be happy if any of this information actually helped someone. But if it didn't, then oh well, you can always ask for a guide review. Another note: Please don't ask me for a guide review even when your guide is getting a lot of views, I won't be able to make it much better and you are probably just fishing for upvotes.
But don't ask if your guide is complete garbage please. :p