Humor Guide by TechnoSquid
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
I've been meaning to write this guide for a while and I finally have decided to sit down and put the time into creating it. This guide will provide you the essential information on how to fit in with the League of Legends community. Enjoy!
So the following is some general comments on how to act. All of these are very vital.
While you're laning
- When you're not in lane and the jungler is covering your tower, complain about the jungler taking your CS.
- When you have a support, give the support champ grief about those 5 minions that he/she killed.
- Push the lane as much as you can causing you and your support to become completely over-extended. It's very important to follow this up by complaining about your jungler never ganking your lane.
While you're jungling
- No one can leash well, make sure you remind the team of this.
- Make sure when you rush into a lane to gank the enemy, you do so without communicating with your teammate. Only the best ganks happen like this.
- It's important to start the gank at the completely wrong time. Are you level 3 and they're by their tower? Perfect. Does your teammate have no mana to be useful? Go for it.
- Complain about your lack of gold and kills/assists constantly.
Doing well? (non-jungle)
Doing well in lane? Good for you, but your work isn't over. Make sure you keep the following things in mind:
- The other team are total jerks, make sure you rub your success in their in the worst possible way.
- Ignore your lane and roam around the map, make sure you split everyone else's XP when you can.
- Blame others on your team for not doing as well as you.
Doing poorly (non-jungle)?
So you're laning and doing poorly? That is a damn shame but make sure you take a look at the following list. These are all important things to remember:
- Support have a lot of deaths or kills? Blame the support.
- Blame the jungler every chance you get, no matter what.
- Blame counter picking.
- Last and most importantly remember: It is never your fault.
"Getting back into the game" builds
You can find normal builds all over the place but here I will show you a few secret builds that will help you get back into the game. Only the most veteran players know of such builds, so following this will get you attention you want:
Loss looks imminent
I need to carry this noob team
Get Lee Sin across the map
Smoke Screen them Graves!
Potentially one of the most important chapters. When trying to fit in with the LoL community, you really know what others are saying and how to respond, otherwise you'll be a victim of poor communication.
Proper LoL communication brings about the following: