Thresh Build Guide by murho
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome to my first guide on Mobafire. It is about Thresh support. I'll keep it short and simple. Enjoy!
"The Best Thresh EU"
That's a joke...
- Safeguard makes turret diving easier.
- Block Almost a free Doran's Shield passive. You are taking most damage at bottom from AD carry basic attacks.
- Other ones for general tankiness.
- Summoner's Insight and Mastermind reduce Flash's cooldown by 45 seconds! Lifesaver!
- Artificer We are buying a lot of items that have a Active like Locket of the Iron Solari. They are up more frequently so u can help your team more with those items
- Biscuiteer gives you a free potion and we need this for Explorer that gives us a nice extra ward for invades and other occasions.
- Greed As a support we are not farming so we need to get our gold from other sources.
- Wealth gives us the gold we need for our amazing starting build!
- Pickpocket You are going to poke with your Death Sentence's passive so why not earn extra gold from it?
Pros / Cons
- Awesome CC
- Good laner
- Super fun to play
- Good diver
- Some people don't know how to use Dark Passage
- Doesn't have a heal
+ Awesome escape tool.
+ Good for iniating. Flash and hook them with Death Sentence for PRO PLAYZ.
+ ONE OF THESE:
+ Good for securing kill for your ADC
+ Shutdowns one enemy champions damage for 2.5 seconds. Amazing ehn fighting on lane.
+ Secure kills that your carry can't get
+ When fighting on lane pop this to your target for extra damage.
- You might steal kills from your ADC.
Greater Mark of Armor
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Gold
- Greater Mark of Armor and Greater Seal of Armor for extra early level tankiness. Also Thresh has really low armor at level 1.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist early level magic resist against supports like Sona who poke you with magic damage or enemy AP mid gankers. Why not Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist the Greater Glyph of Magic Resist is better at level 6 when people get their ultimates.
- Greater Quintessence of Gold We are not farming as support and we need gold!
- Level 1: I take 99% of the time Death Sentence as my first ability. If your AD carry tries to suicide you can save him by picking Dark Passage
- Level 2: After that you are going to take what you need, if you need shield or you have to save your AD carry pick Dark Passage as your second ability, if you want more CC to get a kill at lane pick Flay.
- Level 3: What you didn't pick at level 2 pick now.
- After those levels you want to max your Death Sentence or Dark Passage. If you are dominating your lane pick Death Sentence for extra damage or if you like shielding your carry more or if you are losing pick Dark Passage.
- Always pick your ultimate The Box at levels 6, 11 and 16!
Abilities - What they do? - How they work?