Hecarim Build Guide by nekho
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello everyone, my name is nekho, and this is my first build on mobafire so far. For my first build ever i picked a new champion named Hécarim. He is very powerfull and can be played Tank, Hybride, or carry AD. I play him as an Hybride tanky jungler.. U'll see.. HF !
PS : Sorry if my english is bad !! ^^'
+ So much mobility (easy to gank without boots)
+ Very powerfull
+ Can easily tank a teamfight
+ Can stop ultimates like Warwick's
+ Much CCs
+ Champion who can jungle
+ Weak early game
+ Needs tankyness
+ Needs a big amount of farm due to cost of core items
I use defensive masteries (9 21 0). Because of that i can easily jungle and gank very early. I can buy life later than i should. Must have in jungle.
21 9 0 masteries is viable too but i prefer 9 21 0.
As u want..
9 Greater Mark of desolation
9 Greater Seal of Resilience
9 Greater Glyph of Warding (bug on presentation)
3 Greater Quintessence of Swiftness
Why ?? Because with this u are tanky, u can easily jungle or gank early.
U don't need Flash or Speed with Hécarim because he has so much mobility like i said before.
So i take exhaust and smite.
- Smite is a must have in jungle (Steal baron, drake, or even enemy's jungle)
- Why Exhaust ?? Because generally Bot lane prefers use Flash/heal, Flash/CV.. So i take exhaust for Teamfight and ganks.
Passive : Your bonus damages will depend on your mobility speed. Not bad, but not OP.
"Rampage" is your mane because it's ur damage's skill.
U need only one point in "Devastating Charge" until your level 14
This Two skills are your AD skills.
"Devastating Charge" is very usefull during ganks, TF, or even to escape.
"Rampage" does a tons of damages and is an AOE.
"Spirit of Dread" is usefull during jungle (that's why i pick him at level 1) and can save your life in teamfight.
"Onslaught of Shadows" is your ultimate.. What an ultimate.. and what a RANGE !! OMG !!
- U start with Cloth Armor + 5 Health potions (u can star with boots and 3 potions).
- After your first back u can buy your Lantern of wriggles if u had an assist or a frag.. If u didnt, buy your boots and 3 potions.
- Finish your mercury's treads/lantern.
- Buy your zeal for attack speed and movement speed (for Hecarim's passive) and your Giant's Belt for life.
- Finish your phantom dancer and your Rylai's Cristal Scepter.. Why Rylai ?? Because u need life and AP (ulti and W)
- Start your Trinity force with Zeal or phage.. That's depends on your needs, and finish it.
(just insane with Hécarim)
- If game isnt finish u can buy Maw of Malmortius for MR and AD.
Good items u can do :
- Wit's End
- Aegis of the legion
- Randuin's Omen
- Atma's Impaler