My Preferred Final Build
Pros/Cons Of Playing Skarner
- Does great damage for a tank
- Ult great for TF and supression
- Great diver, principally with ult
- Has few counters
- Good duelist, especially on late game
- Great persecutor and escapist
- His annoying slow skill can help fleeing allies
- Low damage off the jungle on early game
- One of the worst laners in game
- Ult can be easily supresssed
- His performance depends too much of the team synergy
- Counters few enemies
- Flash You can use it to jump through walls, to evade a killing blow or to get to your retracted target to use your ultimate on a TF.
- Ghost My favourite but it does not gives you the chance that simply pop up near your target, you're gonna have to run for it and take the risk of being slowed/stuned.
- Ignite It could be useful to finish a target, but it costs a escape resource. Not the best idea, but viable.
Don't take these
- Teleport It's only really useful on late game and it costs a flash or ghost. Junglers don't take this.
- Heal It could be usefful, but leave it to the support, the other options are long way better.
- Clarity You're mana hungry and this can tempt you. Don't fall for this, it's not worth it.
Greater Seal of Scaling Health
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed
- Greater Seal of Armor Helps you to clean the jungle with your life up. Also helps with early ganks.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage Since this build is a little more AP than AD, these will balance it out.
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction Skarner's Crystalline Exoskeleton (his w) and his Fracture (his e) have fairly long cooldowns, so this helps with that. Also you can never have a Crystal Slash (his q) that is too quick.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed AS is essential for Skarner, since Crystal Slash reduces his cooldown with autoattacks. At the beginning your AS is low and these help to clear the mosters early game.