Shaco Build Guide by TundraEmleon
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey Mobafire, I'm Emleon and i hope you know why i'm here to give a hybrid shaco build,
I thought since shaco is amazing at both AP and AD, why not have both?
This is my second build and my first wasnt that great, so yeah i hope i have improved with this one and get heaps of good feedback :D
I Unleash HYBRID SHACO!!
A New Champion Approaches: Shaco, the Demon Jester
○ Deceive: Shaco enters stealth and instantly teleports to target location. His next attack has a 100% chance to critical strike.
○ Jack-in-the-Box: Shaco drops a Jack-in-the-Box at target location, which will wait, stealthed, to fear nearby units and attack them when someone comes nearby.
○ Two-Shiv Poison: Passive: Shaco’s attacks poison targets on hit, reducing their chance to hit and slowing them. Active: Shaco throws his daggers to deal damage and poison the target.
○ Hallucinate: Shaco creates an illusion of himself that can attack nearby enemies. It explodes upon death dealing AoE damage.
○ Backstab (Passive): Shaco deals 25% bonus damage when striking a unit from behind.
Most would say that death isn't funny. It isn't, unless you're Shaco - then it's hysterical. He is Valoran's first fully functioning homicidal comic; he jests until someone dies, and then he laughs. The figure that has come to be known as the Demon Jester is an enigma. No one fully agrees from whence he came, and Shaco never offers any details on his own. A popular belief is that Shaco is not of Runeterra - that he is a thing summoned from a dark and twisted world. Still others believe that he is the demonic manifestation of humanity's dark urges and therefore cannot be reasoned with. The most plausible belief is that Shaco is an assassin for hire, left to his own lunatic devices until his services are needed. Shaco certainly has proven himself to be a cunning individual, evading authorities at every turn who might seek him for questioning for some horrendous, law-breaking atrocity. While such scuttlebutt might reassure the native inhabitants of Valoran, it seems unimaginable that such a malfeasant figure is allowed to remain at large.
Whatever the truth of his history might be, Shaco has joined the League of Legends for reasons only he knows. He is a terrifying figure, typically shunned by both his fellow champions and the media at large. Only the summoners in the Institute of War know why such a creature was allowed into the League, but most Runeterrans suspect it to be a means that allows the power that be to keep an eye on the ever-elusive Shaco. Unsurprisingly, this champion is popular in places where madness can openly reign, such as among the power-hungry summoners of Zaun and Noxus.
Whatever you do, don't tell him you missed the punch line.
Boots: The boots are higly changable in my opinion, if you don't like berzerkers greaves don't take it, take Mercury Treads if they have alot of Mages or Stuns, or the Sorcerors Boots for the Magic Penetration.
Frozen Mallet: I just put this in the build for the HP, you can go with The Black Cleaver if you wish, for the extra dmg and armour penetration, also the atk spd is pretty nice. Banshees Viel is another situational item, but again only get this if they have mages, or you need the mana as well as the health.
- At the start of a game, when running into one of the bushes, dont be afraid just to pop a Jitb (Jack In the Box) into the start of the bush, we wouldnt want any first bloods on you now would we?
- When you think you will enter a team battle, place a Jitb or two behind your team if you need to escape, the fears will help you and your team live another day.
- You can use your ultimate as a distraction for escaping, mearly use it, then use Decieve and they will think it is you while you run free, if you extremely talented you could quickly control your clone to run in a different direction.
Well the Guide has come to an end, i hope you enjoyed it, and sorry if my chapters don't realy help much, i'm really new to this.
Please leave a comment on how i can improve or if it is a decent build.
Emleon a.k.a TundraEmleon