Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This build is fairly difficult to manage, though if you can get it down is great, I consider this almost Op xD 415 Ap cap out. 194 atk dmg, Lich bane converts your Ap to atk dmg. 245% of 609 as crit. Not including deceive bonuses. Decent enough attacks for them to not be completely useless, Easy to kill minions. Imo this build is close the best you can get as far as Ap is concerned.
For summoner spells I'd Reccomend Exhaust and Ignite. Since this build starts off fairly slow (Depending on your skill) It makes getting a few kills early game a hell of a lot easier. Though it may not be too bad to Use Teleport, or Ghost, Heal if you want but heal for Shaco is fairly useless if you're good. I'd Definitely at least keep Exhaust or Ignite.
If you have a different idea for runes, Feel free to try it, but i promise without these runes this build gets MUCH harder to maintain, That crit damage really does make a lot of difference wile you're using the sheen and have almost no atk dmg.
And for The skills, It may be better for you to keep JiTB balanced with Deceive after Two-Shiv poison is maxed, But i don't often use my boxes for anything but escape, As with any build use your own discretion.
1. Alright well, Start off with a Sapphire Crystal/2 health pots, Get JitB and go grab the blue.
(Now spend most of your time if not all with this buff killing the hell out of minions, Like i said this build is hard to manage, The amount of gold you'll get from using all the skills you can to get minion kills racks up fast, Utilise JitB Each time it's ready. This begining phase may be crucial.)
2. Try to stay in your lane till 860 gold, recall and grab Sheen. This will most likely happen at level 5, Close to 6; 4 if you get one or two quick kills.
3. Buy Berserker Greaves. May seem odd but the slight atk speed helps farming a lot early game. Around level 7 or 8.
(At this point, I'd advise Checking mid's champ on the other team's health. If you can get a successful gank, it will help significantly.)
3. Get Mejais Soulstealer. Now at this point you should be around level 10, maybe 11. Your shivs arn't exactly nuking, and your deceive isn't totally great either. Unless you were fed, so if NECESSARY stick with teamates to grab some assists to boost you along.
(Now that you have obtained mejais it's seriously ganking time. Though midgame has probably just started anyways. W/e just get some stax.)
4. Lich Bane ^^ This is where the game starts to get alot more fun. If you're a good shaco player then around now, you should have 6-8 stacks. So 48-64 Ap from Mejais, and 80 from Lich Bane. So aprox. 150 Ap give or take, and 114 atk dmg. Best case senario you're level 12-13 and Really doing massive damage with shivs, and more so with a Lich Bane Effected Deceive if you have a set of furor runes.
5. Next up is Stinger. This is where Farming is getting a little harder, it's time for attack speed, and the cooldown reduction, well... Self explanitory.
6. Lets up that atk dmg a little more and grab Bilgewater Cutlass, Lifesteal is always great too, and the Active is amazing, since you're using shivs for most of you damage you may not have the attack to keep someone from getting away, Now you do.
(You'll forget 300 times you have this active before it finally sinks in. DONT deem it useless cause you forget to use it.)
7. Fiendish Codex, No specific reason for this, just adds a little friendly Ap and More Cooldown reduction.
8. Nashor's Tooth is next on the list, Who doesn't want more Ap and Cooldown reduction? And as for the mana regen Whyyyy noooooot?
9. Now, Lets upgrade that Bilgewater Cutlass and Buy a Hextech Gunblade. 60 atk dmg, 75 Ap, 20% lifesteal, 20% Spell vamp, Double the dmg on the active and add 300 range. Sounds good to me.
10. Lets end with Guinso's Rageblade. More atk dmg, Ap, Atk speed. An obvious choice.
Let me know your thoughts on my build please and thanks. ^^