Vayne Build Guide by Prismavolt
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my first guide! I'm Prismavolt, placed at Silver 5 for season 4 placements. Currently climbing out to Gold, and we'll see from there. I play all roles really well, but mainly adc. Tbh, adc isn't my favorite role to play. It's so boring sometimes, and you pretty much farm in lane. You have to depend on your support for plays and kills (in most cases). I do like playing other roles since you could get tanky, or roam, or just... have more fun hahaha. I only play adc because most low-elo players play there badly or wrong. Please PM me if you wanna play with me!! My friends list is filled with people whom I used to play since lvl 1, so most of them don't get on and I have to start removing friends. Okay! Let's get to the guide! I will guarantee you a win, especially if you are lower than Gold 5. My highest win streak is 10. I only played ranked games btw. So yeah. Let's get YOU a win streak ;)
When you queue up for ranked, you have to keep in mind, that there IS a chance that you can lose. Thinking that you will definitely win is not the right mind set. It's good to be confident, but being overconfident results in a loss. Take responsibility when ranking. You don't want to give up until the game ends (OH ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE VAYNE). Never be toxic. If you are now, I might be making a guide soon for you (: If you are currently toxic or in a losing streak, I suggest taking a break. Seriously. I've been toxic, and if my team gave firstblood or just made a simple mistake, I go crazy, and in the end, losing (obviously, since you made your whole team upset). Plus, you go on tilt and you won't have the reaction time or the best gameplay. I remembered one time I get so annoyed and pissed off when I missed 1 cs. Hahaha
Alright. I think I described in the little description above about runes. Just take those. Pretty self explanatory.
Pros / Cons
- First of, Vayne.
- Second, is OP.
- Out-scales pretty high
- Best late game adc, because of Tumble kiting capability.
- Silver Bolts Gives true dmg. Let me repeat. TRUE DAMAGE. WHAT. Mundo be dead. BUY ALL THE ARMOR YOU WANT!!!
- Uhm... Condemn pushes an enemy from you so you can kite... more... and if it hits a wall, you stun them.. T_T talk about op.. and when you stun them, you do 2x the condemn dmg. okay...
- Night Hunter MAKES YOU STEALTH. WTF. NERF PLEASE. Pretty much impossible to duel with Vayne. OH DID I MENTION IT GIVES MORE AD? AND YOU USE A HUGE FKIN CROSSBOW. LOL. AND YOU CAN CHASE FASTER. OMG. STOP IT RIOT.
- No cons. lol jkjk psh only a few.. ;)
- People don't play her to her full potential.
- They make it harder for themselves
- It's like camping in CoD. You get kills easily. But people don't. Wait.. why not? why make things harder for yourself? So what if they call you noob. U get dem kda pew pew!! Well okay, that doesn't really apply for adc in LoL. hahaha
- I have to be honest, she gets raped early game.
- Her damage comes from auto attacks.
- No aoe. Unless you buy Statikk Shiv but eh.. I think she's the hardest champ to cs with.
- Not sure about this, but based on playing her, I feel like her base attack speed is really low, compared to other adc's.