AP kinda build
Tanky kinda build
Example Final Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Ivern with this build
Pros / Cons
Ivern's Skills (WIP)
Laning Phase (WIP)
Welcome to my Ivern guide. This is my first-ever guide on MOBAFire, actually in general I have never made a guide, so I hope you guys like it. My name is Better Call Kled ( Yea I know it is a weird name for a support main, working on changing it...xD). I am playing on EUW and am currently in Silver IV. The reason I make this guide is because I LOVE IVERN. He is sooooo fun to play, has an unique way of playing him in comparison to the other current supports, and he is just an amazing, not-to-difficult champion to play.
That is the reason why I am making this guide!
As I said in my little introduction, Ivern is amazing! His design is good (especially his homeguard walk!), his voice-over is funny, and more and more stuffs! In-Game, he is all about that chain-CC. His Q,E and R are all CC-abilities (Daisy with her 3rd AA), and when you obtain your Rylai's Crystal Scepter, you just slow and slow your enemies over and over and over and over... He is just so different from all the other supports with his Q, which lets your ADC dash to your enemies. And also his W Brushmaker which if you didn't already guess, lets you place down bushes all over the map... Oh the bushes , where do I start... The bushes are just the most annoying thing for the enemy team. I have played against Ivern multiple times as a Thresh, and I just can not seem to find the ADC, because they are standing in it. It is just a whole new champ, fun to play AND to learn. And that's why I am going to learn you guys today, how to play Ivern, The Green Father.
Pros / Cons
Let's first start off with the pros and the cons of this amazing piece of wood:
- He is new, so people don't know how to play against him. (;
- He can chain-CC enemies with his Rootcaller, Triggerseed, and Daisy!.
- He can save his carries with his Triggerseed (which if you go Windspeaker's Blessing , shields for a good amount)
- He can place bushes with his Brushmaker, which can be reeeaally annoying for the enemy team.
- He still gets the buffs (most of the time Crest of Cinders ) for free with his passive, Friend of the Forest. This gives you some extra damage and more CC in late.
- Daisy! is a big *** front-line, who can deny a lot of damage if you position her right.
- When you level up until level 11, your passive takes only 20 seconds to free a camp, so you can possibly counter-jungle the enemy blue buff if you want to do that.
Now the cons:
- If you don't get 30% or more Cooldown Reduction, your Rootcaller and Triggerseed are on quite a long cooldown, so CDR is key!
- Your Brushmaker can backstab you if you don't use it correctly.
- Daisy! does NO damage, ONLY CC.
- Daisy! atm doesn't prock Rylai's Crystal Scepter, idk if it is a bug, I hope they will change it that it will.
- Don't forget than when you want to auto someone who is hit by Rootcaller, you will immediately dash to him. This killed me multiple times. xD