Jarvan IV Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
STILL IN CONSTRUCTION
Lets face it, Jarvan IV is a tank, but that does not mean you have to build max hp and armor / magic resist. Consider my build more as a hybrid, if you prefer it that way, but I will call it Dps-Initiator. This build may vary depending on who you're facing, but it mostly works for me, though you may consider buying defence instead for Black Cleaver.
Now lets get to business shall we?
Pros / Cons
- Can take a fair bit of punishment
- Easy to last hit minions with the help of his passive.
- Can do some serious damage through harassing.
- Cataclysm can cut off, or isolate key players in the opposing team, or simply rescue your own.
- Really good CC, especially in team fights
- Cataclysm can easily backfire.
- Hasn't got any outstanding Hp-regen.
- Often focused in team fights