get
prime

Jax Build Guide by TortilliaBoy

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


1K
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author TortilliaBoy

JAX the grandmaster at arms

TortilliaBoy Last updated on January 26, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Team 1

[VS]

Jungle Jax

Ability Sequence

1
8
13
14
15
Ability Key Q
2
4
5
7
9
Ability Key W
3
10
12
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Sunder
Archmage
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 24

 
 
 
 
 
Durability
Vigor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
Mercenary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juggernaut
 
 

Defense: 6

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mastermind
 

Utility: 0


Guide Top

General

Jax the meele fighter, is one of the most over powered champion in the twisted treeline, in a 5v5 he is isnt thatgood... .Jax can even kill a Tryndamere just with Counter Strike .

By the way he has the best skin too...


Guide Top

Items

+25 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots) UNIQUE Passive: +35 Tenacity

+80 Attack Damage +25% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your critical strikes now deal 250% damage instead of 200%.

+55 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks reduce your target's Armor by 15 for 5 seconds (effect stacks up to 3 times).

+55% Attack Speed +30% Critical Strike Chance +15% Movement Speed

+60 Attack Damage +15% Life Steal Passive: Gain bonus +1 Attack Damage and +0.25% Life Steal per kill. Bonuses cap at +40 Attack Damage and +10% Life Steal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

+700 Health +20 Attack Damage UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks slow your target's Movement Speed by 40% for 2.5 seconds (30% for ranged attacks).


Guide Top

Summoner Spells

With Jax your Summoner Spells are very important... here are some notes...
Nice to have, just slow and use Leap Strike and your enemy is dead.

Always good against supporters and enemy with a lut of luck.

I would'nt take it because you already have Leap Strike but sometimes it's very usefull.

I would'nt us it, because you don't run a lot of times out of mana so...

You don't need it because you already got your passive.

Jax is OP enough to kill minions, but as a jungler its a must have.

Are you kidding me?


Always good for people who play him the first time... .

No really, are you kidding me???

You can have it, because jax is at the beginning very squichy.


Guide Top

Pros / Cons

Pros


At the end game very good