Akali General Guide by Sacrificed
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Jungle Akali [ANTIADC]
SHOES & ENCHANTMENTS
MID-GAME BUILD #1
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey! Who the hell is this ****** called Sacrificed?
About the Autor
Well, English is not my mother tounge, but I think you should be able to understand me.
Im a average player, with no long ranked history, but im playing for
about 2 years now. And i just found my main now, it's JUNGLE Akali
Wuuut ? JUNGLE Akali ?, yeah you named it, it's one of the rarest things
you might have seen in the game, but i want to change this !
What does this guide cover
Basically I want to talk about the 2DIFFERENT-Ways to JUNGLE Akali !
• The early BOT-LANE dominance way, which will be explained later on.
• And the POWER-LEVEL to level 6, you'll see 2 Videos for both ways later.
Please test it before you downvote, sure there will be many downvotes, but i would be happy about constructive critic. And now let's start with the RUNES !
What Marks should I use ?
• Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration //BEST CHOICHE//
Thats my first choice MARK this mark gives you good clearing speed as well nice ganks.
• Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
I would take this MARK if you try to make early plays happen. With maxing Mark of the Assassin and a Level 2 gank this is also a good way to go.
• Greater Mark of Armor Penetration
I would only use this MARK if you can't afford Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration but they are "OK" if you go for a more AD-BASED build, they make your clear time even faster.
What Seals ?
• Greater Seal of Armor //BEST CHOICHE//
JUST USE THEM, DONT ASK WHY ! ther's only one OPTION Greater Seal of Scaling Health but just use Armor, they are quiet cheap and a MUST-HAVE in the JUNGLE, because the base damage dealt from the CREEPS is physical.
Happy Glyphs !
• Greater Glyph of Ability Power //BEST CHOICHE//
I would use them to get some early power for your PASSIVE, especially when you try to make EARLY GANKS they are usefull.
• Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Use them, when you POWER LEVEL to 6 without trying to gank, with this glyphs you will become a even harder late game deal.
• Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
I would only use them, if they have got a high AP-SUPPORT or just basicly more AP than AD, they are a good option because you are able to ignore the Mercury's Treads //only take this glyphs when the enemie's got less to no (CC)// and get Sorcerer's Shoes or Ninja Tabi instead !
• Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage //BEST CHOICHE//
I normaly use this quints, to get a faster clear time in the JUNGLE, because you got high COOLDOWNS in the early game, this affects well with your Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration.
• Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
Also a viable choice but not that good with your SPELLVAMP passive, take them if you want to invade, want to gank really early in the game and just have a great early game. But with the Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage, you'll just get more Spellvamp, and a better cleartime.
• You just have tons of options here, like Greater Quintessence of Spell Vamp or Greater Quintessence of Armor Penetration //BUT THE BEST CHOICE RIGHT NOW IS THE FLAT AD QUINTSET//
How to spent your POINS ?
AGRESSIVE MASTERIES !
• I would reccommend using this masteries for counter JUNGLING, ganking and increasing your JUNGLE-SPEED. Brute Force is just better for your EARLY-GAME than Mental Force , you get more Spellvamp from flat AD . Getting both ( Weapon Expertise and Arcane Knowledge ) makes your JUNGLE-SPEED so much faster !
DEFFENSIVE MASTERIES !
• Use the DEFFENSIVE masteries against a hard matchup, its also good for more sustain, ganking and really safe counter JUNGLING.
Pros / Cons
Pros and Cons
+ // Has an insane amount of burst damage.
+ // Can escape easily with Twilight Shroud & Shadow Dance.
+ // Covers vasts amount of distance with her sheer mobility.
+ // Attack animations allow you to farm easily.
+ // Extremely versatile.
+ // Snowballs if doing well.
- // Higher learning curve.
- // Practically no crowd control.
- // Crowd control rapes Akali.
- // Undoubtedly squishy.
- // One of the first targets people search for.
- // Items such as Vision Ward & Oracle's Elixir cripple her.