Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is a short 'n dirty jungle guide for Karma. Imho Karma's kit is really good for the jungler position. She may have not the best clear times early but she makes up for that in every other part of the game. She has strong ganks (ever tried to outplay W when she comes from behind on the lane?^^) and scales very good into the lategame.
Pros / Cons
- one of if not the most flexible champion out there
- double support(ish) teams rocks
- good teamfight tools
- very good @kiting with 45% CDR, can compare to blue EZ
- very good poke
- high mobility is nice for jungle/roaming
- very squishy, especially in the beginning, but (item)build can compensate much here.
- shouldn't be picked against assassin junglers who tend to counterjungler early. They will make your life hard as hell
- everybody will think you are trolling
- Karma, have I anything else to say?^^
Armor runes are required for the sustain, and you need the rest full AP to full clear in your first run.
Windspeaker's Blessing and Runic Armor is a OP combo for Karma. E, RE and RW all profit from it and it's the best masteries for teamfights. Your team will love the extra big Shields and Armor+MR buff.
- max Q first
- take E on lvl2 you need the sustain, don't take W on lvl2
- take Q on lvl3 again to increase your dmg output. W has to long CD and rank2 Q is better (especially with RQ in mind) than rank1 W (and not to forget the much longer CD of W). you have biscuits & shields for your early sustain.
- @lvl4 you should now take W for your first gank (cause jungle is now clear)
- from here you are free to skill as you like. but I suggest maxing Q 1st and E 2nd.
- max. E 2nd helps with better roaming (higher MS buff per rank)
You should take the regular full clear jungle route:
Gromp > Blue > Wolves > Raptors > Krugs > Red > Rift Scuttler > gank
Use em only when you drop really low. And I mean really low, cause you are going to abuse Perseverance as much as possible (the lower than 25%HP part). If you don't do this, you will screw up your first run.
This was the short 'n dirty Karma jungle guide. It is meant just as an inspiration and a starter guide for those who want to try her out in the jungle.
Imho she fits good into the jungle. she can use the safe farm. she has the mobility to roam efficiently and the kit to execute deadly ganks (W; RQ or RE). If you come from behind the enemy can even flash into safety. Cause your are using W and stand between them and their tower. If they move/flash to you, they get CCed by W. If they run into the other direction, well your teammate is waiting there ^^. You initiate ganks with a (R)Q + W combo. At the end of W, Q CD should be ready again to extend the CC chain even more (with enough CDR).
Once you have your corebuild, it gets hard to escape from you and your kiting skills improve into nirvana.
PS: I am not a native speaker. I hope that I am comprehensible and that you enjoyed this little guide :)