Kassadin Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
So, after playing League of Legends for nearly two years now, i finally came upon an idea, that i find worthy to be posted. Not because i will revolutionize League of Legends or the way, Kassadin will be played, but because i just think that this build is quite a lot of fun to play and its absolutely not an every-day build.
The first question, that suggests itself is: why would i want to play Kassadin rather ad than ap? All his spells scale with ap, don't they?
I can give three answers to this legitimate question:
1. great mobility. Kassadin is one of the champions with highest mobility, which makes him great eliminating enemy ap/ad-carries. Especially against ap-Champions, Kassadin is very effective, due to his silence.
2. Kassadins Nether Blade is synergizing well with this build.
3. Kassadins early/mid game is quite strong, making it easy to farm and keeping the oponent under control. Especially after lvl 3 his q deals quite some dmg - even without having ap/mpen-runes or early ap/mpen-items.
4. After using his spells, an ap-Kassadin cant do much, whereas this Kassadin build starts to deal the REAL dmg After using his spells to shut down the opponent.
5. It is just great fun to play something non-mainstream and still don't fail completely :)