Hey everyone and welcome to my new build for Kassadin, The Void Walker
- Very Mobile Due To His Ultimate
- Great Ganker
- Heavy Burst Damage
- Strong Late-Game Hero
- Not The Easiest Hero To Play
- Only Strong Mid-Late Game
For your first items, pick up a Sapphire Chrystal. I got this idea from the other kassadin build, but turn this into a Tear of the GoddessA.S.A.P. (even if it means going back)
By the time your Pulse hits level 3, you can 1shot or very close to 1shot mage creeps.
After you get a tear, grab the mejai's soulstealerbut avoid ganking if you aren't level 6 yet.
BOOTS: There are a few selections you can grab with this build. I grab the boots of swiftnessbecause i enjoy having extra speed, but i DO see people going sorcerers shoes or mercury treads for their individual effects.
After you have gotten your boots, finish off the archangel staff. This will be the root of alot of your ap when the build is done.
This is where the choice is up to you. I like going Rod of Agesfor HP, MP, and AP over the time you play (as you are a late-game hero). You could also go with a lich bane or anoth abyssal scepter if you want to hit harder with your spells.
I pick up a Frozen Heartafter this because it gives me mana (which also gives me AP) and it gives me some extra armor, not to mention the cooldown reduction is nice.
Finish off your late game if you even get the chance by picking up a zhonya's ring.
- Exhaust: You can use exhaust in the mid-game to slow people down, enabling you to get more hits off. With your W skill, you can use this to steal mana and stack your ultimate on them
- Cleanse: Since you are kassadin, most people will try to CC you (as you can often just teleport out), use cleanse to confirm your exit of a situation
- Ignite: Sometimes useful to help you finish off enemies
- Flash: you have one with a spammable cooldown (which also goes further), you dont need this one
- Revive: Obvious reasons
- Clarity: With this build your mana regen early should be sufficient. If it isn't then you can start hitting creeps to steal mana.
Any other summoner spells really shouldn't be considered (ironic because i mentioned revive)
Best of luck all