Katarina Build Guide by KhaLo0oDzZ
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello, This is my THIRD guide on MobaFire..
Katarina is one of my favorite champions in League Of Legends .
Katarina is pretty easy, you can escape well, get easy multi-kills and get the kill in chasing an enemy
It would be awesome if you rate up the guide and point out any problem so I can fix it..
Also Check out my Fizz Jungle Guide Here
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: // I have chosen This Quintessence Because it gives You A very good Boost at early game
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: // I have chosen This Mark To Deal More Damage with your abilities
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Mana Regeneration: // I have chosen this Glyph To Reduce cooldowns which helps you at getting abilities much much faster.. And you could guarantee getting Shunpo Faster for escaping.
- Greater Seal of Magic Resist: // I have chosen this Seal Because Mid Champions Are 90% AP so you could take less damage and have an advantage..
+ // High Mobility
+ // Gets Death Lotus Very fast
+ // Very High Damage
+ // Can easily Get Multi-kills
+ // No Cost for abilities
+ // Low Skill Cap
- // If fed, Highly Focused
- // Kinda Squishy
- // CC Counters The Hell out of Her
: // Gives you High Damage Because Katarina's Abilities scale on BOTH AD and AP and it's Active is also very useful
- : // Gives You Both AP and CDR (Cooldown Reduction) and Very Helpful Active
- : // Gives you mostly Sustain and also AP
: // Magic Penetration; abilities deal more damage
: // Gives you A very big boost in AP
- : // Magic Penetration and AP
When Full Build, Buy Elixers to have a boost! :)
[Flash]: // Good For Escaping and reaching enemy
[ignite]: // Good For Making sure You're Gonna get the kill
[teleport]: // Good For Saving turrets and reaching places much faster
- Voracity: // Gain 25 gold and ur abilities lose 15 Seconds Of Cooldown after getting a kill or an assist.
- Bouncing Blade (Q): // Throw A blade that hits more than one Enemy
- Killer Instincts (W): // Passive: Basic Attacks deal more Damage
Active: Katarina's next basic ability has a bonus effect.
Bouncing Blade: Deals full damage to every target it hits and applies 50% healing reduction for 5 seconds.
Shunpo: Katarina takes 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 % reduced damage from enemy attacks for 3 seconds. Also, it causes Katarina to appear behind her target.
- Shunpo (E): // Katarina moves to her target's location, appearing behind it. If the target is an enemy, she deals 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+75% of ability power) magic damage to the target.
- Death Lotus (R): // Katarina's Ultimate.. Does A lot Of Damage For 10 Seconds to up to THREE enemy Champions
So, Katarina Does A lot of Damage.. She is An Over Powered Champion in my opinion..
Hope I helped =) and Plz Rate the Guide And No troll votes please..