Kayle Build Guide by Ceda122
Not Updated For Current Season
AP Carry Kayle
Ceda's favorite build
Not Updated For Current Season
First of all, thanks to jhoijhoi for making a guide about how to make guides.
Hey guys! i am Ceda122 and this is my first guide and It's about Kayle. I worked a lot to make this guide the best I could, and I would appreciate any and all feedback that you guys may provide.
Im playing with this build on ranked, and I decided to upload it because right now I have 100% win ratio with Kayle.
Finally, I think that this build is really good, so that's another reason to upload it.
Lets start with this awesome build!
Holy fervor: Kayle's autoattacks ( Righteous Fury count as autoattack) against enemy champions reduces their armor and magic resistance by 3% for 5 seconds. This debuff stacks up to 5 times so you can get a 15% reduced armor and MR on one objective with the 5 stacks.
Reckoning: Blasts a target, dealing magic damage and slowing its movement speed for 3 seconds and applies a stack of Holy fervor.
- Use it to max the damage with Righteous Fury.
- Use it to escape from someone or to chase someone.
Divine blessing: Blesses a target allied champion, healing them and increasing their movement speed for 3 seconds.
- You can use it on a tank of your team to engage easily.
- You can escape from someone if you use Reckoning and then Divine Blessing.
- You can help to escape a teammate.
Righteous fury: Kayle harnesses her righteous fury to increase her attack range by 400 (to 525) for 10 seconds. These attacks splash, dealing additional magic damage to her target and nearby units take a percent of her attack damage plus magic damage. Splash and magic damage won't affect towers.
- You can use it to deal tons of AOE damage.
- Its good to lower the armor and MR in an area.
Intervention: Kayle bathes a target ally champion (or herself) in holy light, rendering them immune to all damage for a few seconds.
- You can use it to ignore ults like Death Mark or Hemoplague.
- You can use it on an ADC who is focused.
- You can dive towers with it.
Pros / Cons
|+ Great for bullying
+ Good ability to farm
+ High damage and AOE
+ You can't die with ult!
|Kayle is an excellent champion for bullying the enemy, and excels on doing tons of damage and being useful in teamfight with her huge AOE damage with her E Righteous Fury and her ultimate Intervention.|
|- Relatively squishy in early
- Bad vs early champs
- Needs a lot of mana in early
|The part I dont like about Kayle is the early game because Kayle needs a lot of mana if you often use abilities, and if the jungler ganks you in early or your enemy is an early champ, you might have trouble staying in lane.|
You have to max E Righteous Fury to have the maximum AOE damage and because after the nerf on the Q Reckoning on the AP ratio (from 1.0 to 0.6). You have to level up the ultimate Intervention each time you are able to. Then, you have to max the Q Reckoning because of the slow increase so you can hit the E Righteous Fury easier and you can get one stack of Holy Fervor only landing the Q, which is good to lower their magic resist and deal more damage.
By the way, levelling up the W wouldn't be bad idea because when Riot nerfed the AP ratio of Q Reckoning, buffed the AP ratio of the heal Divine Blessing
21 OFFENSE 4 DEFENSE 5 UTILITY
// This masteries might not be the best masteries for Kayle but I think that this masteries are good enough to play them. Its a pretty standard AP masteries page and Spell Weaving is pretty good with kayle because you activate this ability at the same time you hit with the E Righteous Fury so you get the 3 stacks of this mastery point and you make 3% more damage with the abilities. Expose Weakness Its good too because it gives a decent AOE damage increasing the damage of your allies in enemies hit by your abilities, and they are easy to hit with your E Righteous Fury because its AOE damage.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: Its just 3 flat quintessences of ability power, so it's only for more AP damage in early phases of the game.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: Flat marks of magic penetration, so its for making tons of AOE damage ignoring part of the magic resist of the enemy, and it's pretty good with the passive Holy Fervor.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: Flat glyphs to give early magic resist against AP mid laners, but dont use 9 to get more magic resist on higher levels of the game.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: There were buffed in the last patch and now are better, so you want better runes, and there are good to have apart from early magic resist because they give late magic resist.
- Greater Seal of Armor: I use flat and not scaling just because I like to feel sure in early ganks, because If I use scaling (were buffed) instead of flat you will receive more powerful ganks (more dmg) if you use scaling, but there are good though.
||> So now, you're up to play with Kayle and you know how to. Remember using the Q Reckoning to slow down enemies and lower their magic resist while you hit them with the E Righteous Fury so you can get a pretty decent amount of damage. Remember that the heal Divine Blessing gives you Speed apart from HP.
Have fun in the fields of justice with Kayle!