Build Guide by BloodR4ven
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
- Allows you to play multiple ways, hybrid ap and ad. Works great with many hybrid items like Rageblade, which is a must for Kayle.
- Use this ability to harass early game or to chase somebody because of the slow. Also use this ability first when attacking somebody, so you will benifit from the increased damage you deal for a few seconds.
- Has a pretty decent range, and the heal is pretty decent also. The extra movement speed is perfect for either chasing or escaping. Try to use it on team mates a lot in teamfights.
- Great for harassing early game, and farming end game. With enough cooldown reduction this skill will always be up and allows you to do great dps. Use it all the time when fighting somebody. The splash damage is also great when farming minions. Also, the splash damage wont damage champions when attacking a tower, so you dont have to worry about that.
- This is what Kayle is all about. It will seperate the good kayle's from the bad. Time it well. Also keep in mind that the range is incredible, so you dont actually have to get close to the fight to use it. Put it on your carry in a team fight = instant win. You see they are focussing somebody? Just use your ulti on him and everything will be ok.
- You can heal yourself and your teammates.
- You got an increased movement speed ability attached to your heal.
- You got a slow.
- Can be played 3 different ways, hybrid, ap and ad.
- You can confuse the other team by putting your ulti on your ally who they are focussing. Can really determine a team fight.
- Great farmer end-game.
- Easier to chase enemies cause of your movement speed ability.
- CC will get you down quikly, and will stop you from supporting your team.
- Bad farmer early game.
- She got mana problems early game.
- You're a squishy
- Team dependent
- Clarity is a must, A Kayle without mana is useless.
It's also usefull, if you are laning, to prevent your laning-partner from going out of mana.
- Ignite will get you your First Blood kill, and helps you burn down enemies in late game.
- Flash: Get this if you want to play a bit more aggressive and need to flash out of a fight once in a time.
- Clairvoyance: It will benefit your team a lot, so get this in a pre-made if nobody else gets it.
- Teleport: Get this if hardly anyone else in your team has it.
- Cleanse: You wont be needing this to much when you got your mercury's treads, but if you feel like playing more support then dps, grab it.
Don't pick these:
- Rally: You are a Ability Power caster, so Rally is a no.
- Fortify: Leave this for the tank.
- Smite: No, just no.
- Revive: You shouldn't die.
- Heal: You already have a heal which will be good enough.
- Ghost: I dont like this one at all for Kayle, you already have an increades movement speed ability, and you shouldnt be chasing other enemy champions. Stick with your team.
- Exhaust: You already have a slow.
Runes and Masteries
I go for flat health quentessences, ability power seals & glyphs and magic penetration marks.
- Greater Mark of Insight +0.95 magic penetration (x9)
- Greater Seal of Potency +0.59 ability power (x9)
- Greater Glyph of Potency +0.99 ability power (x9)
- Greater Quentessence of Fortitude +32.4 health (x3)
The extra magic penetration is just standard for any mage/caster. The extra ability power glyphs and seals are very usefull early game. The extra health quentessences are also very usefull early game, so my health wont be so low.
I go for 9/0/21 Masteries with specced into Improved Clarity. This so i have a lot of cooldown reduction and utility.
Which spell to get first depends on your laning partner, if you are going for First Blood and your laning partner doesnt have a stun/snare or exhaust, grab Reckoning, otherwise go for Righteous Fury for the increased range effect. If you arent going for First Blood, grab Righteous Fury so you can harass from a safe distance.
Max Reckoning first, because this will give you the most damage output. What you will max after that depends on the game. Your team needs more healing in team battles? Grab Divine Blessing. Your team needs more dps? Grab Righteous Fury.
Playing more as a dps?
> > >
Playin more as a support?
> > >
Always start off with a Doran's Ring, the extra health will keep you alive, the mana regen will just be enough, and the extra ability power is always handy. Grab a health pot as well so you don't have to recall so early. Then grab Boots of Speed and start saving for Blasting Wand. After this try to get your Guinsoo's Rageblade as fast as possible, which is a must for Kayle. Finish your boots with Mercury's treads and buy Fiendish Codex, and save up for Nashor's Tooth. After that get your Lich Bane and your Zhonya's Ring if you got enough money.
Core item build:
Getting focussed a lot?
Got any comments/tips? Feel free to let me know. Thank you for your time.
I hope this guide helped you.