Kennen Build Guide by letsgoROSH
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Alright, this is my third guide here, and its on the little eltcro-ninja rat, Kennen. He is such a fun champion to play, and I have been playing him more often, but rarely do I see him played. But, I will not waste your time anymore with the Intro! Please read through the entire guide, and drop a comment with your feedback/comments! Thanks.
*NOTE* Each section, under "Build One", "Build Two", etc., provides the build, runes, masteries, etc. under them. So read those!
Pros / Cons
-He's a flippin' ninja!
-Doesn't use mana
-Has great harass abilities
-Can move really fast
-Has nice range
-Really good AoE
-Can stay in lane forever
-He is focused, A LOT
-Relatively hard to master
-Isn't the tankiest champ around
(this build helps with that)
-That's really about it!
right, hes a beast
- Flash This is such an amazing spell. I think it's the best in the game, but that's just me! But, back to reality, you can use this for about anything. Either placing a perfect ult, or jumping over a wall to survive. I always go this for Kennen
- Ignite This is great for getting that last bit of damage on someone to get first blood. Now what's so amazing about getting first blood? Because you will be soloing Mid or Top, and when you get that first blood, you will get a 1-2 level advantage on them. That makes a huge difference. Also, if the enemy team has crazy healers (ex. Dr. Mundo, Swain)
- Ghost If you really despise Flash, you would get this instead of that. But, to be honest, you have an amazing built-in Ghost! So, think about that before getting this
- Exhaust The only reason you might get this, would be, if your team already has plenty of Ignites, or if your team can't afford to/doesn't want to pick Exhaust
- Teleport If you feel like you are not good enough to last in your lane long enough, or you just like to shop whenever you get money, feel free to get this. If you get this, replace Ignite with this
- Clairvoyance You shouldn't get this, save it for your support
- Cleanse Eh, you don't NEED this, but it's always a nice spell
- Clarity Hmmm...I wonder why not, mana doesn't seem to be a problem for you
- Fortify Yeah...save it for the Tank
- Heal Only use, maybe helping you bait an enemy to tower-dive early on, so nope
- Rally Does anyone use this?
- Revive ...Moving on...
Build One- The Real Build (AP)
Okay, this is the first build for the Pickahu-on-steroids, and is by far the best. It utilizes all of his AP-scaling on his abilities, and provides him with some survivability.
Build Three- When you're drunk (ATK Speed)
Okay, this is really a joke of a build. But, if you are just pubstomping, and just want a couple laughs, go this! I have tried it, and the results were not too bad, but true AP is 100X betters! But then again, this can happen... (Watch 0:30-1:00 to see the good part)