Kha'Zix Build Guide by FeliXXL
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my first Kha Zix guide. I have played him for 30 matches now and i am amazed how strong he is on a solo lane.
Simple try it and have some fun with Kha, because my last two days where absolutely great.
Pros / Cons
+ Amazing One on One Dmg (you will own darius easily)
+ very strong early game on solo lanes
+ great escape
+ maximum burst dmg
+ best melee farm I have ever seen
+ fast jungle
+ ultimum fun to play
- you can only snipe in teamfights
- really need One on One fights
- needs a strong early game
Go for ad runes ( Greater Mark of Attack Damage / Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage),
because of his great AD-scaling.
Get Armor ( Greater Seal of Armor) and a bit magic resistance ( Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist)
for better lane resistance with a lot of dmg...
All in all you will have:
- + 15,3 AD
- + 12,7 Armor
- + 24,3 MR (lvl 18)
I use Flash / Exhaust for escaping and chasing.
You can also use Ignite for Exhaust, but I recommend exhaust for early kills.
Flash as a second escape is in my opinion a must have.
If you think your Leap is enough for escape you can go offensive with Ignite and Exhaust.
- Passive : Unseen Threat - Amazing passive to initiate a One on One fight, because you get more dmg and a great slow. Triggers everytime you aren`t seen by the enemy team and procs on your first hit
- Taste their Fear (q)- Best One on One ability that i have ever seen in this game. You mark the enemy passively when they are alone. Activated you deal a lot of dmg on marked players.
EVOLUTION: - higher range / more dmg
- Void Spike (w) - Does an area slow on hit and deals a bit of dmg.
EVOLUTION: - best farmskill ever / 3 Void Spikes in a cone (one wave with one (w))
- Leap (e) - A great escape. You can even jump over thinner walls.
EVOLUTION: - higher range of jump / after kill it resets CD on leap
- ULT: Void Assault (r) - Stealthes you for a short time and activates passive automatically.
Can be triggeres twice in a short time.
EVOLUTION: - the ulti can be triggered three times
EVOLUTION: On lvl. 6, 11 and 16 you are able to upgrade one of your 4 skills
I recommend to upgrade your q first and your ulti on 11. Than decide if you want to farm or a better escape/ initiate.
You are a coldblooded assassin, so behave that way.
You should go top or jungle with Kha´Zix (jungle guide coming soon) - because toplane you are a demigod. You are agile and can farm pretty well. You have a strong harass with your Taste Their Fear.
Always try to trigger it when your enemy on lane is far enough from his creeps so you get the incredible damageboost.
Buy wards and play smart and roam if your lane is pushed.
Stay out of teamfights until they already have focused someone else ans pick up the carrys than.
Please try this guide out and post your personal preferences and tips.
If you like this guide pls "+1"...