Kha'Zix Build Guide by Racune329
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
"Fear the Void. Fear Me!&
Example of Full Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Kha'Zix with this build
|Nidalee||You should be able to Leap into her and deal enough burst damage to kill her. Her biggest threat are her spears which do damage based on distance traveled, so especially in the early game when she doesn't have AP built up, they can't do too much if she decides to cast them while you're in her face.|
This was my first champion in League of Legends that I've ever tried because he was free. Oh my god I fell in love with him and the only unfortunate thing about him other than squishy-ness is his IP cost. Other than that, I see him as one of the ideal Junglers due to his Passive allowing you to hit harder when isolated with your opponent; and for this reason, he'll make an awesome counter Jungler too! His Q allows him to hit harder, his W heals as well as being ranged. Unlike Rengar, his E will allow him to leap freely any time he wants. (I recommend always upgrading wings first!) and his Ult is there to help with his slipperiness as well as activate his passive, being that when he's unseen, his next basic attack will deal more damage!
So from a bush you can leap at someone, Q them as well as hit them with Cleave from Ravenous Hydra. Activate your Ult, and then Q them again and W them this time to gain back extra life. If they try running, press E and leap after them as well as pressing R again int he short time you pressed it to not only to proc your passive, but gain a short burst of movement speed while in stealth! That is an example of a basic play made with Kha'Zix.
When to use Kha'Zix
- When the other team is using an ADC without a dash like Ashe who is very weak and unable to get away from Kha'Zix.
- When the other team has a squishy Jungler that you have the edge over when counter Jungling.
*Side Note* I once took down a Shyvanna both at level 3/4 while in river after she got the scuttle crab because she was Isolated and not tanky enough to counter the AD as well as burst damage. Not that a recommend this late game.. but if you stay even or ahead of her, a Last Whisper, Youmuu's, Stalker's Blade w/ Warrior as well as Black Cleaver should be able to help you out seeing that gives you 60-70, maybe 75% Armor Pen (along with the 6 or so Armor Pen marks!)
- If you're going to counter Jungle but don't want them to be aware of this (Some champions like Shaco or even Nunu are expected to counter Jungle therefore they'll be looking for you to do so if you pick those champions) Kha'Zix isn't a bad option. I'd just recommend that you allow him to finish the camps first and kill him for the buffs so the camps weaken him, as well as with them gone, he's now considered isolated!
Pros / Cons
1. Slipperyness w/ your Ult & Leap.
2. Decent burst damage. I'd give it a 7.5 / 8 out of 10.
3. Isolation. This is your bread & butter seeing as an assassin you just want to pick off the weak links preferably when they're by themselves anyway.
4. Double jumping with your Leap and getting it to reset if you kill a target within 1.5 or so seconds after you jump on them.
5. W will give you sustain in the jungle while healing you.
6. Good ganking potential & AWESOME gap closer.
1. Needs to snowball to be effective.
2. Mechanically difficult to master for new players.
4. Not too mana hungry, but when laning, best not to spam your W.
5. Not as burst heavy as one would like. (Champs like Zed, Akali, Rengar, and others are more bursty than he is.)
6. First time wave clear may be difficult due to squishyness.