Not Updated For Current Season
Hello and welcome to my Kog'maw DPS build.
(This is my first ever posted build, so don't be too harsh!)
Ever wondered why Kog'maw sometimes says "So empty"? Because he pukes himself "empty".
Summoner spells: Flash and Exhaust, because you never know who you've to fight!
Flash to blink through walls into the base and/or jungle to escape.
Exhaust to keep those annoying "Right Click" champions away from you.
I always start with; Boots, HP pot and a Sight ward.
start skill: Bio-Arcane Barrage.
Why you ask? Because you can get quick and easy first bloods, the slow doesn't really... "slow" at level 1. So why not pick something usefull?
Because I've always done this, I can now buy and leave the base within 00:03 / 3 sec of the game starting, giving me time to place the ward and ambush!
Trying to get a good balance between "Caustic Spittle" and "Bio-Arcane Barrage" is of great importance. Good AtkSp. and "Max Health dmg is very important.
- After you've farmed a little and maybe get a few kills/assists, go for the "Zerk Greaves". (Yes, we all know that they are bad, but combined with his Q Passive it really makes a difference.)
- After that, try rushing Madreds Razors to quickly kill minions. When you've enought money go buy the Bloodrazor.
Armor Stackers won't be a problem till Mid-game, since you have some ArP runes. And together with your "BaB" skill you will still do alot of dmg.
After rushing Madreds Bloodrazor, start buying items for the "Frozen mallet/Last Whisper", depending on how you're doing.
- Having much enemies stacking speed items / use Ghost ? Go for the Frozen Mallet.
- Armor stackers? Go for the Last Whisper!
It will be mid-game by now, might even be Late-game already depending on how everyone is doing.
- When You're doing good I suggest going for Nashor's Tooth. Why? It gives 55 AP ( Enough for 1% extra dmg on your "BaB" skill) and a decent Atk.Sp boost and CDR.
- Sword Of The Diine works fine too, especially when trying to take down a turret, since it also triggers when you attack turrets.
Also, this build tends to go to 2 sides, having ArP or Extra AP for your "BaB" skill. You will easily get to 2.5 AtkSp. with Runes/Masteries and 3 Atk.Sp items.
Already kicking ***? - Go for more AP to strengthen up your "BaB" skill and your abilities!
Getting your own *** handed to you? - 1. If you're aggressive, go for more Penetration. If you play defensively, go for MR/ARM.
Having 2.5 AtkSp and doing 11% MaxHp dmg (Yes, 11%, not 10%.) is really awesome and tank-killing. (Well, It kills anyone that has no way to get close, etc.)
Hope this is at least a decent build, I've been using it for quite some time and Singeds/Tarics/Amumu's and all other tanks die before they even notice me!
(I might not be super-awesome-high-elo, I still have to fight against lvl 30's. And this build is mostly for 3vs3's. Premade or not!)