Build Guide by Cry17
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
LeBlanc - The Deceiver
CC - Crowd control: Stun, fear, slow, etc.
AP - Ability power
AD - Attack damage
MPen - Magic penetration
HP - Health points
CDR - Cooldown reduction
CD - Cooldown
Pros / Cons
- Very good ganker
- Ultimate nuking powers
- Very mobile
- Very fun to play
- Usually targeted first
- Why? Because it is like having two spells in one, you can use it for slowing fleeing champions and get that last hit or slow a champion that is chasing you
- Gives you great mobility over the map, what else do you want?
Possible spells to use
- Good spell, but your W does this also on a lower CD and you can also use a W-R combo and your gone
- Another very good spell but you have enough ways to run away
- Nice spell, it is up to you if you think you can use this spell than the recommend ones
Good Hands vs Perseverence
Perseverence is USELESS, that's right USELESS!
At level 18 if you have all the objects you will gain from this about 2 MP5 thats like .... nothing.
If you die Good Hands is much better than that 2 MP5, they can't even be compared that is all I had to say
Sigil of Silence Your main nuking ability, enemies will never know what hit them after you use a Q-R combo
Adds a nice damage to your combo, you can catch a fleeing enemy with it or make a run for it when you are in a difficult situation. Try to keep this off it's CD until you in go for a gank or you enter a team-fight
Keeps the enemy where he needs to be, in your firing range when attacking or stunned away from you when you are chased, and also it has a nice damage
This is your nuking power, escape power and CC power. Use it with sigil of silence for insane damage, with Distortion for a fast escape and with Ethereal Chains for a double stun on the more dangerous enemy champions while your team focuses them down.
Basic nuking runes, MPen for taking down more tanky champions MP5 for your mana problems, AP for nuking
- Great item as long as you can get the stacks, getting it early = more stacks and faster
- Getting anything else and you are crazy, Mpen and movement just what you need
- Most OP AP object in the game, it's a must and it works great with a few Mejai stacks early game
- You are squishy, and need survivablity this will save your life, getting it early = more effect from it's passive
- Tons of mana and AP, what else you want?!
- Very nice item, you can get earlier if you want or replace your Mejai with it if you think you can't get it's stacks properly
- AP and Mpen, this is a must if the enemy champions start to stack magic resist, if needed get this before Archangel's Staff
And don't forget to get elixirs when you finish your item build
LeBlanc is squishy but played right you don't need survivability items so I will not go over any survivability items to use on her because you are just wasting your nuking damage for a few seconds of life before you die or an escape with very low HP after you didn't do any damage because of those survivability items.
How to play
You are a mid champion so always try to go mid unless something prevents you from doing this(a noob or a better player for mid)
Start with an Amplifying Tome and a Health Potion. Play defensivly, and hit with your sigil of silence the enemy champion whenever you can and go back to base when you have about 1900 gold to buy your Mejai's Soulstealer and Sorcerer's Shoes. And of course go back to base if you have low HP and you used your HP potion.
Side-only: Try to catch an enemy champion with your chains when he is at about half HP and a long distance from his tower and nuke him with your partner for first-blood
Keep an eye out for any possible ganks and in team fights try to stay as far away as possible while still being in range to fire and target the more squishier targets first. Also you can use your chains and ultimate for a double stun and gain a numerical advantage right away. And never go alone on the map, you are not god and you can be killed.