LeBlanc Build Guide by ShaunMiddleton
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Any changes to the guide will be listed here.
30/01/2013 - Started Guide!
30/01/2013 - 2 Chapters finished!
30/01/2013 - Pictures Added!
31/01/2013 - Pros and Cons Finished!
31/01/2013 - 4 Chapters finished!
02/02/2013 - 4th top build!
Hey, Welcome to myguide!
This is my first guide on Mobafire and I'm new to this editor so there will probably be a lot of mistakes...
Anyway, I'm Shaun and my preferred role is AP Caster/AD Caster.
is an AP caster, my personal favorite.
Leblanc in a 1V1 is a machine, she demolishes pretty much ANYONE!
Her burst damage is amazing, she can kill an AP mid like Katarina in less than 2 seconds (When smart casting) unless she eats you in the face first.
I just want to put this out there, I am NOT the best Leblanc player out there but I am pretty good and win my lane most of the time.
Lets continue with the guide now.
Attack animation fast
and good for farming.
Jukes are just amazing.
Amazing mid game.
Decent early game.
Cant do much in teamfights (apart from 1 hitting the ADC).
Squishy (unless you build defensive).
CC shuts her down.
Cant save allies very well.
Not the best late game.
- Gives that extra 5 AP & AD when ignite is on cooldown, helps to farm and that extra AP for harassing.
- Give some cooldown reduction, pretty much standard for any AP Caster. Comes in handy with your W cooldown as it is pretty long with no CD items.
- Gives AP per level. Obviously as an AP Caster you need all the ability power you can lay your hands on.
- Magic Pen allows you to deal more damage to those with a lot of Magic Resist. When you get your Sorcerers Shoes you will have quite a bit of Magic Pen.
- Pretty simple, you deal 2% extra damage than normal.
- Gives an extra 6 AP. VERY useful for early game harassing.
- Gives 5% more AP. This stacks with your Rabadons Deathcap giving a total of 30% more AP.
- Increases Damage dealt by 5% if the target is below 50% HP. Useful for that little bit of damage that you need to finish off an enemy.
- Decreases Flash's cooldown by 15 seconds. Can Potentially save your life if your flash just comes off cooldown with the help of this.
- Increases your mana regen. If you find yourself mana hungry this SHOULD fix it.
- Decreases the cooldown of Summoners Spells by 4% (I prefer this instead of the movement speed as Leblanc is already decently fast.)
- Gives mana per level. This SHOULD also cure any mana hungriness. (Hungriness... Really)
- Red Buff and Blue Buff is increased in duration by 20%. This does not apply for Baron Buff.
- Gives Magic Pen, adds with your masteries.
- Mana regen so your not as mana hungry.
- Use these for some armour if you have an AD mid.
- Gives more AP. As i said earlier you need as much as you can get your hands on.
- Some defense against your enemy AP mid. Use these if your going with the defensive build.
- Standard AP Caster mid runes.
Personally im not a big fan of AP/Ad per kill items like the Mejai's Soulstealer.
Its a pretty good AP to gold ratio (If you get fed).
Theres a high chance (but not a guarantee that your going to get fed as Leblanc).
I've added it to the build section for people to try out and give me feedback on how it is.
When your level 1 you don't really have much damage, but as soon as you hit level 2 you can combo the **** out of people. Q+W combo at level 2 can do 1/4 of the enemy's health... Crazy right? Keep doing that every now and then in between farming and you can probably take first blood easy. That's just pre level 6. When you hit level 6 you will now be able to pretty much 1 combo someone. Q+R+W = about 800 damage at level 6 with about 75 AP.