LeBlanc Build Guide by Skybax
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I play this build with LeBlanc and I pwn every time and pretty much my combos always kill.
This will give u early, mid and late game dominance and always keep you pwning mid....
Thats unless u vs someone better then you.
Feel free to comment on some improvements i need to make my build better. :D
Pros / Cons
Will use LeBlancs combos and deal ALOT of dmg in a matter of seconds.
Knows what they are doing.
doesnt know how to skill shot
doesnt know how to use LeBlancs combos effectively
GOES AD LEBLANC
I grab some Ability Power runes and some magic penetration so i can deal lots of dmg early game and my combos will deal even more to champs with barely any magic resist
I use 21/0/9 getting ap masteries, some movement speed, mana regen and some magic penetration for early, mid and late game.
dorans ring : I get this for early game and another when I get enough cause LeBlanc is a MASSIVE MANA HOG so i can get some mana regen and 30 AP and some health.
Sorcerer's Shoes: this is for magic penetration so you can deal alot more dmg with your spells to the person your vsing in mid, or a jungle ganking you
Mejai's Soulstealer: you get this if your game is going well at the start so you can get stacks. But if your game isnt going well at the start I get a rod of the ages
Athene's Unholy Grail: then you save up for this so you dont need blue buff and u can stay in mid for as long as you want and not run out of mana.
rabadons deathcap: EVERY AP CHAMP MUST HAVE THIS, YOU ARE A IDIOT IF YOU DONT GET IT
Void Staff: this will help you deal tones more dmg to your enemies with the extra 40 magic penetration and 80 AP
Rylai's Crystal Scepter: this will make you more durable and slow your enemies so they cant escape >:) that sounds kinda creepy
zyonya's hourglass: and finally the hourglass this is gonna help alot when your vsing AD champs and in teamfights it will keep you safe from dmg for a few seconds.
signal or silence
1. it is a good harrassing tool and is your main dmg ability.
2. with your ult it deals ALOT of dmg.
1. this makes you move to the target location very quick.
2. can be used to get in range for your q and tele back after you use q.
1. this slows the target for a few seconds until they are stunned after a few seconds
2. I use this at the end of the combo cause when i do they are usually on bout 3 bars left and when this is done casting they are dead by the end of it.
1. this copies the last ability you used and deals more dmg then the first ability.
2. very usefull and very annoying when you use the wrong ability before you activate this -_-
W,Q= easy harrasing combo
W,Q,R,E,Q= pretty much instant kill
W,Q,E= easy stun combo for a teammate
W,R= easy escape
Also add me on LOL if you want to see me use this build in action. btw if im vsing a lux it wont go well for me -_-. try this build and comment if it helped you destroy your ememies.