Leona Build Guide by Atarios
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Hi guys I'm Atarios and this is my first proper guide. I appreciate all feeback given and will take time to improvise.
Leona is a very fun tank to play with , able to join a teamfight and disable the enemy character with no hesitation.
I decided to go defense and grabbing Archaic Knowledge. Giving my spells that extra power.
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
To give my spells more power.
Greater Seal of Armor
Gives Leona the tankiness early , added up with Eclipse , giving you +90 armor.
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Same as above.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
So I decided to grab Ghost and Flash so I can easily roam around the teamfight , heres why I didnt choose any other spells.
Everything else is self explainable.
Hover over their icons to know what they do.
Like Lux's passive but you cant use it , only your team can.
Pretty powerful,I guess.
Shield of Daybreak
Pretty neat stun and great damage added. Powerful when lined up with Zenith Blade
Gives amazing armor and magic resist , The damage it does is powerful as well.
Giving a ministun to the last champion hit is just total badass.
Use this to take their carry down with your team.
The nuke! Putting your targets in the center takes practice, but the slow is pretty strong too!
I max Eclipse first because the stats it gives you and the damage it does. Shield of Daybreak second for the stun.
Zenith Blade Last because , I find its damage weak and I use it only to close gaps anyway.
- Doran's Shield-->To give you that extra sustainability to lane longer.
- Philosopher's Stone--> More sustainability and that extra gold.
- Heart of Gold--> Tankiness! More Gold!
- Banshee's Veil--> Magic Resist,Health,Mana, Able to survive against those crazy nukers.
- Randuin's Omen--> Tank those AD Carries!
- Shurelia's Reverie--> Finish from the Philosopher's Stone. Super Speed,Health,Mana and cooldown reduction.
- Sunfire Cape More tankiness against AD carries AND your on fire now. (:
- Force of Nature You probably wouldn't get this item in a game since its too late. Magic resist,Regen,Movement speed.You'll be a supertank!
Thanks for reading my guide, Hope you enjoyed it!
Please leave any feedback or criticism. (: