Janna Build Guide by Lindrith
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Janna with this build
|Zilean||Fairly easy. Shield your ADC when Zil bombs them. Be wary of his ult and keep Zil away from the ADC.|
Hello, my name is Lindrith and I am currently Silver V, I am indeed no one special, but I've played Janna a bit. I've been playing this game since Season 1 and I was never interested in doing ranked until the end of season 4. I play Janna in normals, have not tried her in ranked, but I will do next season A LOT. I hope you enjoy my guide, criticism and feedback will help a lot. This is also my first Mobafire guide.
1.She can easily disengage.
2.The major AD buff from her Eye of the Storm.
3.An ult that heals and knocks enemies away from you.
4.Extra movement speed~
2.Pretty weak in laning phase
- I use this mastery because the bonus CDR helps in the early game.
- Extra AP as you level up through the game.
- Great source of movement speed, this plus your passive and mobility boots is great movement speed.
- Since Janna is mana hungry, this is a great way to get some mana regen.
- Provides cool down on all on your flash and exhaust.
- Extra healing on your biscuits
- The Biscuits are a great item for supports.
- Extra gold, you need all the gold you can get as a support, because us supports are greedy.
- Same as greed, greedy supports.
- Wealth gives you enough gold to get the starting items.
- Extra mana, As said before, Janna is one mana hungry girl.
- With this mastery, you will want to basic attack as much as you can for the extra gold.
- Increased CDR, with Sorcery you have 10% already, and most items you get will be actives.
- With mobility boots, Janna passive, and the Fleet of Foot, you are going to be a speed racer out of combat.
- I use armor runes, because you are in a bottom lane with an enemy marksman, so you might as well take some extra armor.
- I like to take flat AP quints, because the extra AP will help for all of your abilities.
- I take flat Magic res, because I like to have some magic resistance, doesn't hurt to have some defense, especially when you are peeling for everyone and healing people.
- As said a million times, Janna is very mana hungry, it hurts to not have any CDR.
- Literally the most important spell for Janna. It is a great gap closer and used to flash over walls/juke. Not to mention, if you get a good tornado down, you can flash, then ult so that the enemies are pushed to your team.
- Important spell to use against the highest damage, since it decreases movement speed and attack speed. Always use this to reduce the highest damager's damage output.
- I don't really think you need to ever use this spell with Janna, Janna has enough movement speed as is.
- Since most marksmen take this spell, you dont need to take it, but if your adc doesnt take the spell, you should take it instead of exhaust.
- I don't think you will ever need to take this, since you have a shield of your own, and as the support you sacrifice your life for the carries.
- If their team is just full of AoE stuns, you can use cleanse then ult to save everyone on your team from AoE stuns.
- You might take this if your team is full of people that really, really need mana, especially your ADC. (Ezreal or Urgot)
- You might take this if you happen to be fighting a Soraka or Sona, so that you can deny the enemy marksman from heals in fights.
- This is only useful if you have people with global ults. ( Caitlyn, Ezreal, Lux, etc)
- Just.. No. Seriously, Please don't.
- You are not a jungler.
- I don't think you might ever need to take this, to be honest.
Early Game / Laning Phase
When Fighting The Enemy
For the most part, let your adc farm up. Since you have the Bandit mastery, you will want to try to basic attack and poke the enemy team. If your ADC goes in to poke, or the enemies go in on your ADC, shield them. While your adc is fighting the enemies, try to go behind them, so if they try to run away you can tornado and Zephyr them, so they can't get away from your adc. Continue to shield your adc to help them out.
Make sure you keep the river warded, and when you are pushing you will want to give your adc the shield, because your shield provides extra attack damage for extra pushing tower. Tornado incoming minions, so that your minions are not distracted by them, and they will continue attacking the tower. If the tower aggros on your adc, make sure to shield them, so that they do not take any more damage than they need to.
As Forecast Janna says, "Expect a spawn of dragons every 6 minutes today!" Make sure you ward the Dragon, because it is really helpful for the jungler, and your whole team. Vision on dragon is a great advantage, because dragon control is crucial in games. Then you want to make sure you ward the bush, because you will expect sporadic ganks from the enemy jungle.
After destroying tower
After you destroy your tower, try to roam around and help other lanes that are having difficulties pushing their own lanes. As Janna, you are able to roam very well, because of all of your movement speed. Then once you are in lane, you can shield and heal the person from dangers.