Lulu Build Guide by h0pefulangel
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
first off this is my very first guide and i do not even know how to make a guide on this site and i know my punctuation is **** so I am really sorry i hope you take what you can from this guide and can enjoy it without minding my sloppy work :s
Lulu is a ranged Mage support champion and in this guide I will show you how I like to play her
to start things off, what is her job, her job is to support other plays and I think she does this best as an AP it gives you abit more damage and makes you abit more scarey so they don't just try to dive past you, or heaven forbid dive onto you thinking you're a free kill
here's 5 things I will tell you about Lulu before i kick this off
1. her Q is her pride and gold and can make or break a kill gank or team fight it's also epic farming once you level it enough you can instant kill a whole minion wave
2. you can use help pix to place on teammates friendly or Emmey minions to extend your Q's range and get that slow off or get that extra damage for the kill
3. Whimsy is great for chasing opponents but the poly-morph is useful best i believe in the following situations 1. tower diving a cast of whimsy and they can now do nothing but take turret hits so much for getting that kill while diving pantheon! :P 2. disabling there carry in team fights and i'm sure afew other situations you'll find ;)
4. help pic might not be a huge shield like shen ulti but it can still be epic I can't tell you how many times i have saved myself or a teammate from ignite on low life with it so think outside the box it can be great for shielding off those poison ignite and other bad effects
5. don't lead with your ulti save it for low life allies or when the oppnets get low in a teamfight ulti your AD carry and watch them get knocked up and slowed just in time they realize they can't wait woops to late now suckers :P
6.(bonus) her ulti by itself or combined with glitter-lance and whimsy and the best thing i have ever seen for anti turret diving. whimsy disables them from killing you wild growth keeps you alive slows and knocks them up and glitter lance puts out damage and mega slows them down so they take even moreee turret shots you can easily kill 3 divers by yourself early to mid game with this
you're job in teamfights will be to sit in back and hit as mannny people as possible with Q while disabling there important damage deals with Whimsy and saving your allies with Wild Growth
IF YOUR TEAM IS WINNING
your job is to whimsy the AD carry (or yourself) and either assist the carry or Q the runners with glitter lance so your team can catch up and finish them off (if you can't already yourself)
IF YOUR TEAM IS LOSING
your job is to whimsy the squishies so they can runn and shield anyone with help pix who might be low
if you wild growth the person who is behind in the retreat hopefully a tank then it will give him life and a slow so everrryone else can easily get away
fun tid bit a fluffeh Tryndamere can't rage his way to freedom ;)
fun and easy to play!
gets praise for helping save lives/get kills (yay)
can do tons of damage with Q to make her a viable AP mid
gets focussed down alot becuase no one likes her disruption.
if supporting can fall behind rather easily if you spend to much time out of lane :/
okay will I just trimmed up my guide sense i said alot of unessesary things. anyway this has been my first ever guide so I know it wont do well nor do i expect it to but if anyone likes this awesome and I hope for feedback good or bad let me know how i can improve my guide
I'm open to suggestions
and a video guide will be added soon