Lulu Build Guide by SethDragonheart
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello everyone, I'm Seth Dragonheart and this is the first build I write for Mobafire. Here I'll be telling you all you need to know about Lulu, the Fae Sorceress. She is the lastest champion in the game and is cataloged as "support", but I think she is a bit too agressive to just stay caring for the carry in bot lane.
Well, let's get into the guide.
Pros & Cons
- Lots of CC
- She can deal tons of damage with just Glitterlance and Help, Pix!.
- Her Whimsy will shut down channeled abilities like Absolute Zero or Death Lotus.
- Cares of the team while doing a lot of damage.
- Her support abilities can change the tides of a battle.
- Wild Growth will help your team to survive, or it can be used even to secure a kill if you or your allies are near enought to knock the enemy to the air.
- If used well, Glitterlance can hit more than just one enemy.
- Pretty much "Ungankable" (you'll see what I mean in other section)
- Very fun to play.
- Very squishy.
- Mana hungry early game.
- It's hard to time a good Whimsy because you can't tell when you are going to need it to transform the enemy or save your allies in the middle of a teamfight.
- Glitterlance is tricky to use it well, although you can still send the two rays to the same direction.
- Her base movement speed is very low through all the game until you buy Lich Bane or use your Whimsy on you (not too smart when your mana is low or you are saving it to the right moment).
- Your passive don't applies to towers.
- Mental Force : Starting with a little of AP, good for your damage early game.
- Sorcery : You spam your abilities a lot, this is great for Lulu.
- Arcane Knowledge : This MPen along with your runes and (if you get it) with Void Staff will help you a lot with tanks or to finish more quickly the (usually) squishy type of champion you'll face in mid.
- Havoc : This includes your autoattack damage AND your magic damage. You should get it right away.
- Blast : More AP, need I to tell you why to get it? ;)
- Archmage : Again, more AP. Same reasons as Blast .
- Executioner : Any champ with low hp and you have the chance to finish him off? Do it more quickly with this mastery.
- Summoner's Insight : I took this merely because of the flash spell CDR, you could get Good Hands or Improved Recall if you don't like my choice. Also good for when you are going bot lane because of Clairvoyance improvements (though this isn't your guide if you are looking for that kind of stuff).
- Expanded Mind : More mana, more time staying in lane.
- Meditation : The same reason as Expanded Mind .
- Swiftness : Lulu has a very low base movement speed. This help a bit to solve this problem.