Lux Build Guide by Renjix
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
First Back and Items
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Lux with this build
Luxanna is a very high ranged Champion, she is able to kill carries without staying nearby and can do a A LOT of AOE-DAMAGE in teamfights savely. She's also very cute but she's very skillshot based. She is very easy to learn but I think you need much time to master.
(It's my first Guide so be sympathetically and if you find some failure's or mistakes, tell me)
It hasn't finished yet :D
Not much that have to be told here, take the Runes at the top or take some ability power per level Glyphs
Pros / Cons
Let's talk about some pros and cons for Lux
High burst Damage
Effective at long range maneuvers
Shield is strong
Safe mid-late game
Laser good long range
Laugh is Awesome
Weak early game
TIPS AND TRICKS
Lux has a hard Laning Phase but you can still handle all incoming problems.
- Her Combo is Q E R Autoattack E Autoattack, but if you dont wanna get to close, only Q E R E
-Remember Final spark procs the passive
-On cast Prismatic Barrier (W) will instantly cast the shield on you and youre able to block the whole ignite or use it in teamfights to grant yourself and your team a strong shield.
- The long range of Lux's abilities allow her to zone.
- Lucent Singularity provides sight.
- Dont get into a close-up fight, as her low movement speed, long cooldowns, and relative fragility will work against her.
- Never think that your ult is only for low health enemys, use it every if you can hit 3-5 with your whole combo.
- Use Final Spark to hit enemies who are attempting to Dragon or Baron may allow you to scare them or even steal the Dragon or the Baron buff.
-Luxanna is squishy in early game but you can harass nicely with the e and autoattacking the enemy.
-You wont know her too well to handle all enemy midlaners but with some training which is a must-do, you are able to survive it and may versus some enemy's winning the lane with harassing and help by your jungler.
-Although you are buying cooldown-reduction AND manaregeneration you have to ask for the second blue buff because its never enough! ^^
-Safety First! When your low and your enemy too, GO BACK or try to snipe with your ult. Never overstay.
-If your ahead and just have killed your enemy only push the lane till the tower, so he wont get this minion wave or go back if your too low at health AND mana. Safety First!
That's not all you need to know but if your playing her alot, most will reveal to you.
- Try to stay behind your team and use your positioning and combo to help your team as good as you can, you can use your ult in teamfights very often because it has a very low cooldown so dont be shy.