A comprehensive guide to Braum
Not Updated For Current Season
Tips and tricks
1) Braum's passive is EXTREMELY POWERFUL. You can stun anyone easily, and it grants everyone bonus magic damage against the target. Try to auto-attack every champion around you. Don't hesitate to remind your ADC how useful it is, in the chat.
2) When under turret, use your E. Your shield will intercept incoming auto-attacks and the turret will automatically target the enemy, forcing them to back off.
3) Use your Z to jump around. Braum is much more mobile than you think.
4) Your shield (E) intercepts and destroys the first projectile. You can cancel 100% of the damage, and get rid of many deadly ultimates (Vel'Koz, Ashe, Ezreal, Jinx, Lux, Miss Fortune...). That's how your Braum will win teamfights like a champ.
5) Your Q spell is not very useful. Use it only to slow a fleeing enemy, proc your passive or slow someone chasing you. It consumes your mana and does not deal much damage, you should not use it to poke.