Malphite Build Guide by ajkul4e
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello, im ajkul4e i play on EUW server and currenly im in 1450 elo( i cant get hgher beacuse of my pc-lags) and this is my first malphite build and my first overall build on mobafire, i would like to ask for any comments (bad or good)for my build so i can improve my build and my games. Malphite is my main jungler and i think right now he is one of the strongest champions
late game, and one of the best, if not the best initiators in League of Legends.
Well, my runes are not the same, i use 50 ap on lvl 18 but if i had to choose only runes for malphite i would chose thiese runes, the reason is because you have early sustain with armor and mgc resist, and u have few ap for help so you can clear the jungle faster and use less pots with the sustain you have from the runes and masteries.
i use 9/9/12 masteries because u get tons of things from this kind of masteries.
1. Mental force(4x) for bonus 4 ability
2. sorcery(4x) bonus cooldown reduction( always usefull).
3. arcane knowledge (1x) one of the best mastery in the game .
1. resistance(3x) bonus magic resist, combined with runes u have enougt sustain earlygame.
2. hardness (3x) same as resistance but you get armor.
3. vigor (3x) 3 hp regen per 5 gets u enought health regen to reduce the use of health pots when you start.
1. expaned mind(3x) not so good but you still need it.
2. meditaion (3x) good early.
3. scout(1x) junlger buys wards.
4. transmutation(3x) mid-lategame this item may save you if you have ignite and you use q or e.
5. runic affinity (1x) best thing for jungle.
I start with Boots+3x pots because you moove from the jungle faster, you can gank easier and you have 3 pots which will heal you for 450 hp, later on you start blue and you gank at level 2, if you make firstblood you still go jungle till you get 900 gold and you buy heart of gold, and 2 hp potions, later on you go junling more.
reason for this items: (enought armor,MR,HP and AP) you get everything you need.
1. sourceres shoes, magic pene combined with abyssal scepter...R+E+Q=ad carry dead.
2. abyyssal scepter, i said it before( you have AP, mR and you help your team reducing your enem MR)
3. Frozen heart, my favourite item, get it on all tanks, rly helps your team, ad carry useles, nuff said.
4. athenes unholy grail(MR,MANA(u spam spells :D),AP and rly good passive)
5. randuins omen- DAT COMBO R+E+randuins, u melt their carry so fast he cant even see what happender, rly good item, sometimes it might save you from its passive.
6. ryal cristal scepter- full build you get aoe slow from ulty and e, + q makes the enemy unable to escape
I max E because it helps me clear the jungle much more faster
after i max Q for better and more effective ganks
and lategame i get W for bonus armor :D tons of armor :D
Ulty on 6,11,16 :)
I run flash and smite for jungle.
Flash- great for escape and land ulty on range
Smite- for jungle
Ignite - if you are solotop and you have enemy like mundo, irelia,swain etc.
Exaust- great on solotop( ulty+e+exaust carry useles)
Teleport- nice ganks bot from brush and fast going back to line, splitpush also
Ghost- good ganks
Heal- you just dont need heal ( useles lategame)
Cleanse- You wont be focused, even if you are, thats good for your team
clarity- yes you are mana hungrly early, but its useles as heal
Pros / Cons
-best engage in game
-cant be killed lategame
-with perfect combo you kill ad carry
-easy to learn
-one of the best passive in game
-can cary game
-fun to play
-rly good skins
-if countered jungle can fail
-if fail earlygame hard to bring to late
-ulty too long cd
-almost always banned on ranked
Dont forget to ping or tell your team when you engage and its good to have someone who can help you with ulty like fiddle or leona, your combo is rly great so try to use it usefullty, with ulty try to get their ad carry and kill it asap or he can escape.
Bcause its my first guide i will update it wenever i can and ge it better, now im on laptot and cant get u enought photos and videos , i promise my next build will be better, farewell