Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Anivia with this build
|Katarina||Easy Matchup for Anivia, you can interrupt her Ult with your Q and W.|
My Name is TaBis and this is my very first guide i am creating for Mobafire.
Here i want to write a Guide for Anivia, because i like this Champ very well and i think i might help someone.
If you got some advices, I would like to hear them because i accept critism and i am open to it.
Pros / Cons
Playing Anivia, you have some Pros and Cons.
- People often don't know how to behave against you, because they haven't played that often against Anivia due to her low pick rate.
- You got a massive burst with your spells and in late you can oneshot the half of the enemy team usually.
- Your Passive can be very helpful in Laning Phase, baiting the enemy into a dive when he forgot you got an egg. Also it might bait some summoner spells and grants you the advantage after to kill your enemy.
- Anivia is veeeeeery hard to master. But when you master her, it's a awesome Champion.
- If you can't control your Wall perfectly you might kill your Team sometimes by your Wall.
- Your Egg might bait you sometimes, if you feel safe with having it but in late game if you get caught by 1 or 2 people it might be useless.
Anivia fits very well into many team comps. She has got an AoE slow , an AoE Stun what can be very helpful in Teamfights. If Enemy Team has a Juggernaut, what is actual meta, picking Anivia is nice, because Juggernauts getting cancer against Anivia.
Your Lane Control and your Push Potential is too damn high, what is always nice to have.
Playing with Teleport is the best you can do, because with this your Roaming Potential is getting better and if you use Teleport to get back to the Lane faster it just supports your already strongly given Lane Control.