get
prime

Lulu Build Guide by Mikhae

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


633
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Mikhae

Mikhae's AP Lulu

Mikhae Last updated on January 14, 2014
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

1
3
5
7
9
Ability Key Q
4
14
15
17
18
Ability Key W
2
8
10
12
13
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Havoc
 
 

Offense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Legendary Guardian
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Wanderer
 
 

Utility: 21


Guide Top

Introduction

In this guide we will look at the possibilities Lulu has as an AP Carry.
Lulu is a versitile Champion. Her kit allows her to fit into almost any role.


Guide Top

Runes and Masteries

Alot of people are confused when they look at my runes and masteries.
As you can see, my rune setup gives me 10% CDR. The reason I go 9/0/21 is that it gives me another 10% CDR. In total I have 20% CDR before the game even starts.

CDR is essential on Lulu because Lulu has a certain mechanic with pix which I call Doublelance.
This Mechanic can only be performed with about 20% CDR.

The fact that Lulu can use this mechanic before buying CDR widens up the possibilities of her playstyle.


Guide Top

Items

Lulu is highly mana dependent. Furthermore, the fact that I stack alot of CDR means, that her mana issues become even greater. Investing early in mana items such as Tear and Chalice allows Lulu to almost ignore her ability costs and freely cast her spells.

Therefore Athenes is the perfect item. It restores huge amounts of mana and furthermore it gives 20% CDR.

Lulu's base stats on her abilities are very high therfore even with no AP, she is able to deal tons of damage. Because her base damage is so high, I recommend stacking alot of Magic Penetration.

Liandries is her next big item. It synergizes perfectly with Glitterlance because Liandries damage is doubled by the slow from Glitterlance.

After finishing Voidstaff, it is a good idea to invest in heavy AP. Gliterrlance's slow and Whimsy's haste scale with AP. Not only it adds alot of damage but it greatly improves her utility for herself and her team.


Guide Top

Mechanics

With 20% CDR Glitterlance has a Cooldown of 5.6seconds. If she casts Help, PIX! on target, she is able to cast Glitterlance twice from Pix' location. Pix will follow it's target for 6 seconds and reveal it (including stealthed units).