get
prime

Miss Fortune Build Guide by tumbalumba

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


908
Views
0
Comments
1
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author tumbalumba

Miss Fortune to the point guide and how to use her well

tumbalumba Last updated on June 15, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

2
4
8
10
13
Ability Key Q
1
3
7
9
12
Ability Key W
5
14
15
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Sunder
Archmage
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 26

 
 
 
 
 
Durability
Vigor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
Mercenary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juggernaut
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mastermind
 

Utility: 4


Every thing you need to know

Youll have 106 Flat ARP + 50% ARP Exaustincluded So stacking damage aint really requred. Her does slow and is an AoE spell but does not do much damage. As a carry and a disabler will help you way more in early and mid game which usasly decides the late game. 56 bonus damage + 50% AS from is one hell out of a spell + its rally good for last hitting. Use your on escapeing targets. Use your on the start of a team to do some heavy damage and force your enemies to change positions unless they wanna die. Aftewards killing them will be easy. See a warding guide on you tube or sth...WARDS SAVE LIFES... Use your Exaust on the enemy carry to disable his damage output and kill him shortly after. People 100 AR guves 56% reduced damage. Lets say you attack an AD carry who has 70 AR 50% from and will reduce him to 35 AR and then come your Flat ARP from , Black Clever and which adds 106 ARP so 106-35 is 71 which is +48% cus hes gonna be deep in minus +1.5% from + 6% from which gives a total of 55.5% Bonus damage. Lets move at Crits. You have 40% Critical Chance and 60% Bonus Critical Damage. With your 300 Damage and you will do around 750 crits but now comes the good part the of your ARP and % damage bonus 55.5% I done the math and your crits will be around 1450 more and less. Why ? Gives you assists, HP, AS and a sick passive. Hes abilities are mostly AoE which is an amaizing combo with . When you acivate your you will have 2.291 AS and it procs every 1.7 secs which is 260 damage per second or DPS to 4 Champs from the enemy team if you combine your it will do 365 DPS so 6secs 2k damage I mean really WTF.
This is preety much it. I hope this guide will helpyou. Check sth abt positioing on you tube or here on Mobafire. Im kinda lazy to write more.