IF AP HEAVY
FINAL BUILD 1
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros and Cons
Ult (1v1, 1v2, 2v2 turnaround, objectives, 6v4)
Mid and late game sustain and damage
Weak early game, HP dependent
No escape mechanism
Dependent on initiator and CC's of other champions
1) Early game: farm and defend top
2) Mid game: win skirmishes, tele team fight/ dragon/ tower
3) Late game: force 6v4's
- Freeze lane near your own tower
- Simultaneous E on enemy champion (harass) + ranged minions wave (shield)
- Q on ranged minions to farm and charge up Q to zone opponent
- When opponent makes aggressive play, retreat and kite with E (damage + shield from melee minions)
- Use potions, recall/TP generously
Mid & Late game:
- Bruise opponents with E
- W on initiator -> follow, avoid CC's -> E champions/minion wave to charge shield
- Q/ult on target, sustain, and kill (flash -> Q/E if necessary)
- Survive/exit, output damage with ghost
1) Q and E scale equally with both AD and AP. However, the damage output is pure magic damage. Hence, AP contributes to damage more economically than AD.
2) Even when solo, W can be activated and re-activated almost instantaneously to damage/heal. Use this when your opponent is within range.
3) Max shield increases with max health, giving priority to items with + health.
4) From mid-game on, it can be said is all objectives involve successful execution of ult.
Tips on Ult
- Ult priority should be given to opposing team's AD carry, rather than AP assassin. Bonus damage + health on the ghost is devastating.
- Successful ult on tank not only helps mord survive (initial + 10 sec lifesteal), but also makes mord an incredible tank (with +25% bonus health of the ghost).
- Ghost lasts about forever; treat it as a champion, not a minion. Micro the ghost.
- Use ghost to attack opposing team's AD/AP carry, attack/tank tower, or dragon/baron.
- Tower will attack mord rather than the ghost when both are within range and have inflicted damage to opponent(s).